Hey guys, I am coming from Android on Sprint but ready to go back to Blackberry. Tough decision on which to pick. Ignoring initial cost what would you guys do?

T-Mo
    -Unlimited Data
    -Faster HSPA+ data
    -Seems to be less complaints about build quality on forums??

VZ
    -Better coverage
    -Better battery life as reported by some??
    -More reliable network??

Appreciate your time.
    08-26-11 08:46 AM
    Build quality is not related to the carrier so that's a bogus factor. T-mobile is GSM only. Network availability depends on your area. If you have good coverage, then it's a non-issue unless you travel a lot to places with lesser coverage. Unlimited data plan is big plus if you're a heavy user.

I'm on Verizon and love them. CDMA & GSM. I was able to retain my unlimited plan since I came from a BB device. My 9930 is Perfect, so if you go that route, you won't be disappointed.
    08-26-11 08:53 AM
    Hey guys, I am coming from Android on Sprint but ready to go back to Blackberry. Tough decision on which to pick. Ignoring initial cost what would you guys do?

T-Mo
    -Unlimited Data
    -Faster HSPA+ data
    -Seems to be less complaints about build quality on forums??

VZ
    -Better coverage
    -Better battery life as reported by some??
    -More reliable network??

Appreciate your time.
    I would go with t-mobile. I'm not a fan of cdma at all. Plus gsm devices have better resale value if you want to sell the device down the road to upgrade to another berry.
    08-26-11 08:54 AM
    If you arw looking for coverage than Verizon is your better choice. If your looking to save a few bucks than go with tmobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 08:56 AM
    To each their own. Choose the best coverage. The differences on CDMA and GSM are that GSM requires a SIM card meaning you can switch between phones. CDMA do not allow SIM cards
    But have longer range in towers.

If whatever phone you buy is GSM and then later on you want a different one you can use the SIM card and unlock the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 08-26-11 at 09:27 AM.
    08-26-11 09:18 AM
    Go with what's better in your area, but to me it's easy. The 9900 is faster with 4G/H+, cheaper (in the long run), and you can switch to 2G if need be in order to save battery (which might be crucial with this Bold, from what I've read).
    08-26-11 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD