Hi, i've decided to buy a 9900. But i can't buy it with the carriers in US and UK, since i live in Norway. So, i need to buy an unlocked version, which supports all carriers.

Any tips on where to get it? Ive found several items on eBay and Amazon. But preferably i would like to buy from an official retailer.
    I understand that the price probably will be a bit higher when buying from an official retailer, but thats fine by me. I'd rather pay some more, and be sure to get a genuine product, than saving a few bucks, only to get a fake BB.

PS. I'm shipping the phone to an American APO address.

Any suggeestions is much appreciated.

Edit: browsed some of the sellers at Amazon ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...bUvbUpU6616709 ) And the OEM SHOP seems legit. Anyone got experience with them?
    Last edited by donken; 08-26-11 at 04:36 AM.
    08-26-11 04:29 AM
    There are no fakes atm so I wouldn't worry much about that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 04:41 AM
    The_Kills: Thanks, i guess i'll find a seller on Amazon and buy it there.
    08-26-11 04:49 AM
    08-26-11 06:07 AM
    There are no fakes atm so I wouldn't worry much about that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thats not correct, there are fakes. Blackberry has publicly warned people here about it.
    08-26-11 06:24 AM
    @donken

I also prefer unlocked phones so I usually buy my blackberry's from Smartphones, Tablets, HTC, Motorola, BlackBerry - from Clove but they were out of stock this week so I bought my 9900 from www.expansys.co.uk

Hope this helps.
    08-26-11 06:27 AM
    Thanks alot for the response guys!

Seeing as there is two recomendations for First for Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Accessories - Expansys.com UK i will give them a try.

Thanks!

Edit: Order placed!
    Last edited by donken; 08-26-11 at 01:36 PM.
    08-26-11 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD