Anyone ever had an issue when viewing a site of the browser timing out? This just started to happen recently, doesnt do it all the time but randomly will kick me off a site and then I'll be prompted to resume or leave the browser all together.

I have the original .254 os and in the 4 months or so I've had it I haven't had this issue until just recent. Any one else experience this? I've done numerous battery pulls by the way.
    01-04-12 06:54 AM
    Nobody had this issue??
    01-04-12 09:19 AM
    No issue here...
    01-04-12 09:46 AM
    Have the same problem 2-3 times on CB website,I didn't do anything and it becomes normally in few minute,I think there is nothing to do with the phone
    01-04-12 09:53 AM
    this is a blackberry issue. happened to me a lot when i was on OS 5, basically the internet would disconnect randomly with that timed out error while browsing, i had to reset my connection to fix it. thought this was an issue with my carrier but after i got a galaxy using the same network it never happened again. so i can tell u theres something going on with BIS, not sure if RIM fixed it in OS7 though.
    01-04-12 02:03 PM
    I have an os7 device (9930 onverizon) and this is the phone it is happening on. Weird because for the first 3-4 months I have it, it had never happened. In the past week or so it has happened a dozen times. Maybe it is a BIS issue. Guess there is little I can do about that, huh?
    01-04-12 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD