Guys,

After clearing the Browsing Data, I still don't think all history has been removed. When I go back into a site, it still shows the links I followed prior to the clearing. I can also find the web page when I check the Search History.

Is there another place where I can go to clear the data?

Thanks.
    05-22-12 12:28 PM
    Did you check Cookies from the list, and delete those too?
    05-22-12 12:47 PM
    Yes, cookies and pushed content as well. Just thought it was strange. The only time the links turn back to blue from purple (indicating I clicked on the link in the past) is when I do an OS update.

Just wondering if it was possible without doing a full wipe. Figured it was just taking up unnecessary memory. Could be wrong.
    05-22-12 02:02 PM
    If you open the browser/menu/"go to" then scroll down to History press track/menu/clear all, they will all vanish.
    05-22-12 02:16 PM
    Thanks Albee 1. Having difficulties with your steps. Can't access "go to" on the browser unless I'm in a web page. Second, when I choose "go to" it takes me to my bookmarks and history. Don't know what you mean by "track/menu/clear all" though.
    05-22-12 03:09 PM
    After you get to your Bookmarks page, scroll down to "History". Highlight history and press your trackpad. Now highlight Today and press Menu/Clear All.
    05-22-12 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD