Hey people, sorry for the possible " unnecesary" question: anyone has the experience that some pages when you zoom in get incredible slow? Its that normal? For example www.airliners.net etc.. I'm running official 7.1.265 and I'd like to know if is the celphone, os or just me been paranoid ( sorry for bad english )
    03-12-12 01:55 PM
    Is it a mobile website or a non-mobile (regular) website?

JB
    03-12-12 02:02 PM
    Is it a mobile website or a non-mobile (regular) website?

JB
    Full website ( non mobile version ), and some pages even with mobile version mode, when I scroll, gets lil bit laggy
    03-12-12 02:04 PM
    You can certainly expect some lag when viewing a fully rendered webpage on a smarphone (even one like the 9900), especially when zoomed in. I haven't done a whole lot of zoomed in browsing on my 9900 (I use the bridge on my PB), but so far I haven't noticed any more lag than what I had on my old phone.

JB
    03-12-12 02:07 PM
    You can certainly expect some lag when viewing a fully rendered webpage on a smarphone (even one like the 9900), especially when zoomed in. I haven't done a whole lot of zoomed in browsing on my 9900 (I use the bridge on my PB), but so far I haven't noticed any more lag than what I had on my old phone.

JB
    Ok man, thnx for your opinion
    03-12-12 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD