Hey Guys!

Been reading a few posts and asking around and it seems the 9900 seems to "Brick" a lot.
    Also seems to be if ppl charge it during the night :O

Is this right?
    I always charge my phone at night as I work in care and need it up and going for the next day!

Not got my 9900 now but this whole brick thing is a little worrying
    03-08-12 07:44 AM
    I worried more when I had one.

Many here say the newest OS will stop the bricking problem but I think it is too early to tell. I do have to admit that the bricking threads are less than they used to be. All of ours at my compnay suffered the same fate and we changed to iPhones.
    03-08-12 07:56 AM
    do they say why or how they brick? maybe they were trying to do something illegal to it?
    03-08-12 10:29 AM
    I've had my 9900 since November. It has never bricked on me.

Yes, you'll see many threads on this site talking about bricked phones. Part of it is that there is a group of people that has this problem and post about it. But you also should remember that the main point of this forum is to seek help when trouble arises.
    There are still many, many people who have had no trouble with their 9900/9930s.

As for charging overnight, some people believe this helps contribute to the bricking, but I almost always plug my phone in when I go to bed and leave it there until morning. Again, I've had no problems with this.
    03-08-12 12:47 PM
    the "bricking" part is now becoming history as we don't see that after 7.1.0.267

Its a good time to get yourself that 9900 you eyed ...

make sure you install the latest OS immediately
    03-08-12 12:57 PM
    I'm a bit thick when it comes to things like this so

How do I install the new software?
    03-08-12 01:18 PM
    I'm a bit thick when it comes to things like this so

How do I install the new software?
    Check out this on how-to: http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ting-system-os

and for any other questions you might find your answer here: http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series
    03-08-12 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD