That's my point too... What kind of company will keep "coming soon" for a long period? Well... it looks like RIM will because they seems to pay no attention to customers OR even international laws. I am 100% sure that this coming soon appear on their North American and European sites because in some places, there are legal issues with saying "coming soon" and having no explanation for delays.
    Please post a link to this international law you mention. I'm very curious as to its language.
    06-12-11 01:39 PM
    Mss-ca post all you want don't let people find upon themselves to be knowing of all things BlackBerry...they don't like your post, just skip over them. You are a happy crackberry fan, and you have every right to write your posts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mssca likes this.
    06-12-11 02:53 PM
    Please post a link to this international law you mention. I'm very curious as to its language.
    I don't have time to search all over the net, but try Japanese manufacturing, innovation and consumer laws. Also there are few other countries that may not even heard of have this law.

Sorry to hear that most people think that the world revolve around USA and Western nations. Power is shifting in this world so RIM as well as other companies should watch their steps.

I don't have time to prove my point, but YES there are LAWS in NON-WESTERN countries that if WE break, we PAY under UN Laws. Too bad most American people think they are slave leaders and all other countries are bellow them.

Example? Microsoft-Department of Education, Sri Lanka partnership was made because Mircosot broke laws in a tiny third world island called Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka threaten to sue Microsoft, so Bill Gates himself decided to settle out of court by donating MS products to government run schools.

Watch:
    Last edited by mss-ca; 06-12-11 at 05:57 PM.
    06-12-11 05:48 PM
    I will not address the inflamatory rhetoric.

I will address the point that if an allegation of fraudulent practices is leveled against a company it would serve your position if you had actual facts, such as the law that was allegedly broken. Otherwise the allegation lacks credence.

I haven't the time nor inclination to conduct research on your statements. It would help your point if you had been able to prove your assertions.

06-13-11 07:30 AM
    Mss-ca=a very unhappy individual, due to us Westerners and the like...lol!

06-13-11 08:50 AM
    Gee, someone woke up on the wrong side of the ocean this morning!

Quite frankly I will address the insult. When one assumes that a particular nation is obsessed only with its own issues, one becomes inured to the idea that they are considered a lower class of human being, or that their 'target' considers themselves 'above' them by default.

This 'chip on your shoulder' is unsightly. It is your burden, so don't imbue those whom you don't know with such an assumption.

If you had time to draw and throw text-bombs, be prepared for the consequences. Better to reinforce your argument than suffer from diarrhea of the thumb.

Now, the thread is about the information about the Sprint 9930, which I look forward to. August would be perfect for my birthday. (hint-hint)
    Last edited by BergerKing; 06-13-11 at 09:24 AM.
    06-13-11 09:17 AM
    something i notice from Telus. A month or Two before the new models Launch for anything all the old versions go on sale. Well the Torch and the Bold are both on sale...so we know both are going to come. If their cycle holds accurate we are looking at August. The Comming soon is usualy 3 weeks before a launch. And they haven't posted this yet.

Just something I noticed. Not saying there is any fact to this.
    06-13-11 09:42 AM
    OR even international laws. .
    Give me a break!

You are pulling stuff out of your %#@*^ ! You and leftypeeper are a real pair! What are you going to do report RIM to the police?
    06-13-11 02:27 PM
    No but if there was the dullest person who is so boring, people would rather watch paint dry than listen to your meandering blah blah blahs awarded, so well eliqated on this forum...now I know why lions eat their young

Last edited by leftypepper716; 06-13-11 at 08:42 PM.
    06-13-11 06:46 PM
    No but if there was the dullest person who is so boring, people would rather watch paint dry than listen to your meandering blah blah blahs awarded, so well eliqated on this forum...now I know why lions eat their young

When it comes to "meandering blah blah blahs" I bow to you, the master
    06-14-11 05:12 AM
    on the UK site it says "launching soon" sware it said "coming soon" a few days ago?
    06-14-11 05:54 AM
    Awesome !!!
    06-17-11 11:58 AM

So . . . . . still think your buddy with Sprint had the real ****?

September/October
    06-17-11 12:33 PM

September/October
    I never said he was an official source, I always maintained that what he said made good sense, YOU on the other hand spout off like you ARE a RIM executive and put down others who have some info to share. YOU are an arrogant person with NO crediability whatsoever and demean others. IF Sprint does get the Bold 9930 when the Sprint sku list states, then obiviously the Sprint call center csr was wrong, or misinformed or even jived me...bottom line, he would be wrong. Kevin Michaluk who is the founder of crackberry.com or Bla1ze has never once came on here and lambasted posters for giving thier opinions, and I'm sure THEY have more knowledge about RIM and release dates better than you could hope too. Again, if you do not like my post or think they are boring...DONT READ THEM, just scroll by them. Attacking me isn't going to stop me from posting, but at least be FUNNY or witty doing it.
    06-17-11 01:22 PM

September/October
    didn't u say how can the 9900 be delayed when RIM said summer?? When the CEO himself was quoted as saying the device is delayed. Again u go off acting like your some insider saying September or October when u insult people for saying July or August

06-17-11 02:19 PM
    AMEN! Tell it to him like it T I is!!!

06-17-11 04:06 PM
    I never said he was an official source, I always maintained that what he said made good sense, YOU on the other hand spout off like you ARE a RIM executive and put down others who have some info to share. YOU are an arrogant person with NO crediability whatsoever and demean others. IF Sprint does get the Bold 9930 when the Sprint sku list states, then obiviously the Sprint call center csr was wrong, or misinformed or even jived me...bottom line, he would be wrong. Kevin Michaluk who is the founder of crackberry.com or Bla1ze has never once came on here and lambasted posters for giving thier opinions, and I'm sure THEY have more knowledge about RIM and release dates better than you could hope too. Again, if you do not like my post or think they are boring...DONT READ THEM, just scroll by them. Attacking me isn't going to stop me from posting, but at least be FUNNY or witty doing it.
    Lefty, you can't take the word of a CSR for release dates........just sayin'!
    06-17-11 04:20 PM
    How "set in stone" is this date? Anyone know?
    06-17-11 04:44 PM
    How "set in stone" is this date? Anyone know?
    When it was first reported here, the date was described as 'tentative'

06-17-11 04:47 PM
    Just out of curiosity, did a lot of people (notice I didn't say any of you people ) get this wild about the Bold 9780 when it was coming out? I didn't pay attention last year and nope I'm not making fun of people just surprised by all the fuss and the fact that some of us are getting downright hostile over calendar dates.
    06-17-11 05:06 PM
    Just out of curiosity, did a lot of people (notice I didn't say any of you people ) get this wild about the Bold 9780 when it was coming out?
    Not so much with the 9780 as that was only a refresh... but with the 9700 and 9000, **** yeah! It was just the same

06-17-11 05:12 PM
    Ah, I didn't realize that - well at least on the forums no one can throw rocks or trash cans .....
    06-17-11 05:24 PM

September/October
    I'm sure your wife is scooting the 1946 RCA radio closer to the bathtub full of water she's relaxing in while she hears the mindless drivil you are blathering that's scoring thru her mind like a buzzsaw with a broken flywheel.

06-17-11 07:45 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD