02-26-12 06:56 PM
54 123
tools
    That said, I do carry a spare battery with me, so it's still a better situation than an iOS owner would face while out and about.
    Gotta say, in the last almost year I've had the iPhone, I have never had to worry about the battery dying while out and about. The first time in a year and a half I had to recharge my phone battery in the middle of the day wasn't my Android, or my iPhone, it was a Bold 9900. I couldn't believe it. Even the replacement battery - while greatly improved so obviously there was a problem with the battery it came with - drains faster than I like.
    02-25-12 04:34 PM
    Hows the 9900 working for you? You gona give up the i4s?
    02-26-12 05:41 PM
    Nope. I'm on my iPhone again - I like the 9900 but as a second phone to use for a change of pace. There was too much I missed about my iPhone.

I'll use the 9900...if I'm in the mood for something different, doing something where something could happen to the phone (I don't care if the 9900 buys the farm lol) or if there's something wrong with my iPhone. As a day in/day out phone, however, I love my iPhone.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk
    02-26-12 06:53 PM
    Nope. I'm on my iPhone again - I like the 9900 but as a second phone to use for a change of pace. There was too much I missed about my iPhone.

I'll use the 9900...if I'm in the mood for something different, doing something where something could happen to the phone (I don't care if the 9900 buys the farm lol) or if there's something wrong with my iPhone. As a day in/day out phone, however, I love my iPhone.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk
    I couldnt do it either lol! ios is so smooth!
    reeneebob likes this.
    02-26-12 06:56 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD