again I agree. I think we could be twins haha. I am a massive berry fan and know people bash berry flr its faults but never praise it for its perks lately. I agree with bbm reliability.
    The truth in it is. Droid and Iphone still have YEARS to come before the have the same functionality and durability that RIM is putting out today, and last year even.

Rim has a good 8 years on droid and a good 10 on apple. They started the game. And im sure they dont plan on going anywhere.

As another user had put it, Blackberry is for Professionals, whereas Iphone *and droid* are for 12 year old girls* . Its all in the marketing. People that want stupid apps, stupid programs, stupid devices buy droid and iphone.

People that want a functioning phone, that is sexy, sleek, well built and does what they NEED it to do, not lives in a fantasy world......buy Blackberries :-D

I used BB since the 850.........i've owned almost every device they've ever had *except the pearl 3g with the trackpad, still want that!* and they've never let me down. Whereas i've also owned many upon many droid and Apple devices, which were constant let downs every other day. I regret spending hundreds on those devices. However i have never regretted a cent spend on a Blackberry :-D
    02-24-13 11:47 PM
    They are on AT&T website for 1c for refurbished right now.
    02-25-13 07:07 PM
    They are on AT&T website for 1c for refurbished right now.
    That's with a 2 year contract, right?
    02-25-13 08:51 PM
    That's with a 2 year contract, right?
    Yup. My mother has att and went from a torch to a iphone 3gs, I just convinced her to switch to the bold with her upgrade
    02-26-13 09:28 AM
    The truth in it is. Droid and Iphone still have YEARS to come before the have the same functionality and durability that RIM is putting out today, and last year even.

Rim has a good 8 years on droid and a good 10 on apple. They started the game. And im sure they dont plan on going anywhere.

As another user had put it, Blackberry is for Professionals, whereas Iphone *and droid* are for 12 year old girls* . Its all in the marketing. People that want stupid apps, stupid programs, stupid devices buy droid and iphone.

People that want a functioning phone, that is sexy, sleek, well built and does what they NEED it to do, not lives in a fantasy world......buy Blackberries :-D

I used BB since the 850.........i've owned almost every device they've ever had *except the pearl 3g with the trackpad, still want that!* and they've never let me down. Whereas i've also owned many upon many droid and Apple devices, which were constant let downs every other day. I regret spending hundreds on those devices. However i have never regretted a cent spend on a Blackberry :-D
    see this post is too one sided in my opinion. more than 12 year old girls use iphone and androids. apps are essential to some important professions like police, fire and doctors. just because blackberrys are good at core functionality like texts and email doesnt mean all other os's are for people who dont want to get things done.

like i said core functionality. i have not found a better phone to email or text than my blackberry but other than that the other phones do everything else the same IMO. not to get into a os war but yes blackberry is good at the core things but the market has evolved so phones are needed more for core stuff. up until bb10 blackberry had no chance in heck on surviving. bb10 gives them a chance to get people back but not in the way it is right now.

again thats my opinion.
    02-26-13 08:26 PM
    see this post is too one sided in my opinion. more than 12 year old girls use iphone and androids. apps are essential to some important professions like police, fire and doctors. just because blackberrys are good at core functionality like texts and email doesnt mean all other os's are for people who dont want to get things done.

like i said core functionality. i have not found a better phone to email or text than my blackberry but other than that the other phones do everything else the same IMO. not to get into a os war but yes blackberry is good at the core things but the market has evolved so phones are needed more for core stuff. up until bb10 blackberry had no chance in heck on surviving. bb10 gives them a chance to get people back but not in the way it is right now.

again thats my opinion.
    okay ill rephrase, Droid and Iphone are MARKETED to 12 year old girls lol. :-D I mean come on you think the app that auto tunes you to sound like kesha is marketed to business professionals, or 99% of the cases that are bedazzled? lol Heck Apple makes glass backs that have rhinestones in them lol :-p
    02-26-13 08:49 PM
    okay ill rephrase, Droid and Iphone are MARKETED to 12 year old girls lol. :-D I mean come on you think the app that auto tunes you to sound like kesha is marketed to business professionals, or 99% of the cases that are bedazzled? lol Heck Apple makes glass backs that have rhinestones in them lol :-p
    Apple doesn't make the apps, they approve them. All the actual apple accessories are decent. Aftermarket cases are a different story. My wife had a bedazled case on her 8530. That make her 12?

Sent from my game boy color
    02-26-13 11:47 PM
    Apple doesn't make the apps, they approve them. All the actual apple accessories are decent. Aftermarket cases are a different story. My wife had a bedazled case on her 8530. That make her 12?

No. But people who buy a phone based on popularity and care more about how much music and video games they can store on their phone over the actual functionality of the base product.....a telephone....usually are :-D haha
    02-27-13 04:22 PM
    No. But people who buy a phone based on popularity and care more about how much music and video games they can store on their phone over the actual functionality of the base product.....a telephone....usually are :-D haha
    Apple started with an ipod and now people buy iphones to not have to use an ipod and a phone. That was their big marketing ploy.

Remember apple may be a big company and they do have a lot of games and useless apps but the #1 phone will get the 1st chance in apps.

Popularity won people over and now because it is the top selling phone app developers will develop for it 1st.

02-27-13 10:42 PM
34 12