06-21-11 02:03 AM
28 12
tools
    belfast, I do agree with the assessment that BBerries have never been spec oriented; rather, they're more corporate functionality oriented. That's the reason it's in this muddle. They focused so much on corporate/security that they did not focus on the consumer market. iPhone knocked them for a loop. Android's much more advanced than the iPhone too. That doesn't matter to me, BB gives me what I want.
    It's true, it is part of the problem but for a company to stop being cutting edge it implies they were cutting edge at some point, and Rim never was in terms of hardware, at least in Europe they weren't.

Specs have become more important lately though, if they like it or not Rim has to do the same.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-11 07:44 AM
    No thank you, I want to retain the ability to download and upload with the browser, the ability to send any webpage or weblink to any IM client/social network platform directly from the browser, the ability to play youtube videos on mute while I listen to music at the same time, the browser keyboard shortcuts, t-top, b-bottom, space-page down, f-search in page, toggle tabs etc

Other then being faster, the iphone browser is inferior.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What do you mean when you say "download and upload with the browser"?
    06-20-11 10:08 PM
    This, if you go to any webpage and find a download link, mp3, video etc you can't download it.
    blue81to likes this.
    06-21-11 02:03 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD