Referring to the CB article....

http://crackberry.com/rim-outs-all-n...ackberry-world

Haven't been on BB for a while, but the combination of this and the PB seems very interesting. Certainly worthy of a look. I'm not tied to any OS; I'm tied to what works best for me. It's a Droid Pro at the moment, but the Bold Touch could be next.

What I find myself thinking quite often is that I miss the home shortcuts as well as physical send/end keys. If this new BB can do everything my Droid Pro can do but add a few things I still miss about BB, I might be coming back to BB....
    Last edited by kjjb0204; 04-29-11 at 06:06 PM.
    04-29-11 05:59 PM
    the bold touch will kick the crap out of the droid pro!! hands down
    04-30-11 09:47 PM
    We shall see....

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk
    05-01-11 10:16 AM
    We shall see....

I'd rather have the old Bold 9000 than the Droid Pro.
    05-01-11 10:26 AM
    Have had 6 blackberries, my favorite was the Bold 9000, will have this new Bold 9000 faster than you can say Crackberry.
    05-01-11 11:04 AM
    I just pulled my deactivated AT&T 9000 out of the drawer and have it charging for WiFi browsing later tonight. I just love that phone. Hated hated hated AT&T (NYC Metro area). That Droid Pro was the closest I've ever come to jumping off the BB ship. I almost bought one but for one reason. A friend of mine has one and he said there's a major bug in the OS that caused texts to be sent to the wrong recipients. Not good for me. I can't afford to send a customer of mine anything like the messed up texts my friends and I send one another. Another reason is, I tried that Droid Pro out at the verizon store and that keyboard blows. Its probably the single worst keyboard of its form factor I have ever felt. So let's get the lead out of your a$$es RIM, so we can get these new phones and use them for at least 5 months before you release a new version of what shoulda been released 2 years ago!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-11 11:21 AM
    Do we know yet if Verizon will carry the Bold Touch?
    05-01-11 11:59 AM
    I believe it will. I am not sure if VZW will get it before they roll out the Monaco (aka full Touch Screen), but I think there was already a leaked video of one with Verizon branding.
    05-01-11 12:40 PM
    Historically, Verizon is always late to the party. They should get this one and hopefully soon!
    05-01-11 09:58 PM
    I almost bought one but for one reason. A friend of mine has one and he said there's a major bug in the OS that caused texts to be sent to the wrong recipients. Not good for me. I can't afford to send a customer of mine anything like the messed up texts my friends and I send one another. Another reason is, I tried that Droid Pro out at the verizon store and that keyboard blows. Its probably the single worst keyboard of its form factor I have ever felt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Never heard of the sms bug. The keyboard isn't nearly as good as a tour or bold but its still far better than any palm or winmo device.

05-01-11 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD