05-13-11 02:29 AM
29 12
tools
    As long as I can get a full day without having to charge, then I would still be happy. Of course with the same type of stuff I do now....FB/BBM/Browser/Texting/few short calls a day and a little streaming of Pandora/youtube....

All I know when I did have my Andriods, even the older ones with same type of usuage, I got no where near a day....12 hours tops if I was lucky. Always hated plugging it in half way through my day, rather at home or in the car....

Love the battery life of my 9700!
    05-06-11 12:39 AM
    What about using camera to take picture, and recording video? Doesn't that use a lot of resources despite the new processor power utilization feature?
    05-12-11 11:27 AM
    Of course that will consume a bit of power, especially the HD video recording.....Me, I dont use the recording of vids much, but do use the camera quite a bit and still get good life. Forgot to mention that as well.

I am sure it will be decent. Should get you through the day with average use. Now heavy, who knows......time tells all.
    05-12-11 11:25 PM
    I think it will depend a lot on OS version also. I heard on earlier OS versions on Torch, the battery life was horrible but it is much more improved later on.
    05-13-11 02:29 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD