I noticed that BerryWeather has added the Bold Touch to its compatible devices.

MeterBerry hasn't though, not did they ever reply to any of my emails neither now nor in the past. do you think there is an update coming soon to properly be able to measure the new capacity battery with OS 7?

What other applications are coming underway?
    08-10-11 08:36 AM
    LogicMail 2.0 will run on the 9900, though it'll be a little wasteful of screen space. (It thinks its on a normal touchscreen phone, uses more spaced-out UI fields, and shows the touch shortcut bar.) I'm gradually improving support for the 9900's UI style (high-res, has-a-keyboard) in the development version (to be 2.1), and might back-port some of those minor tweaks to 2.0.

Of course once I start using a 9900 as my own personal device (once T-Mobile offers them), my motivation will increase significantly :-)
    08-10-11 10:39 AM
    Shao128 posted a screenshot of his 9900 with the MeterBerry banner clearly showing in the notification bar.
    08-10-11 10:46 AM
    Shao128 posted a screenshot of his 9900 with the MeterBerry banner clearly showing in the notification bar.
    Oh it may show the bar, but I don't think that readings will be accurate right? Since the change of the battery capacity?

I hope the crackberry wallpaper changer will also work on the 9900
    08-10-11 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD