First of all i am quite happy with my new toy... some minor issues but nothing to complain abt...... specially comparing it with an iPhone 4 which i dumped after one day of use)
    Battery lasts easily two days normal use, well cld be more since i came fm the Pearl 9100 where one week working wasnt a problem at all

But one thing is quite annoying when i restart/ battery pull the new Bold it awakes automatically in silent mode. Quite embarrassing when you overlook it and cannot answer a call when required. (The Vibration is too subtle for me )

is it only me or has anybody found the?

09-03-11 04:09 AM
    Yep happens to me too. Every time I reboot, it goes into vibrate only mode. Considering how new the phone is, I am not bothered by it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-11 05:01 AM
    I have the CDMA version 9930 and not having that issue.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-03-11 05:45 AM
    Ok i can deal with that, since the new is such a beauty to work with, specially in combination with the PB. Won't even change the OS because of that, ... wld be too worried abt what else wldnt work anymore after an 'upgrade'

It simply doesn't make any sense to me.
    Last edited by MRM993; 09-03-11 at 08:52 AM.
    09-03-11 08:49 AM
    i have the same issue. anybody know how to fix it? is it an OS bug? thx for help
    10-13-11 08:49 AM
    Never experienced this on my 9900 running Rogers stock, .353 or .440.
    10-13-11 09:15 AM
    I believe that was a bug on older OS. Try upgrading to one of the latest versions and see if the issue persists.
    10-13-11 10:21 AM
    Consider the alternative - it could be rebooting into loud mode, which I would think is much more embarrassing. In any case, I only reboot about once every 3-4 days, so changing the profile once after that doesn't seem like a big issue. If you're expecting an important call you can't miss, wouldn't it be natural to check your active profile anyhow?
    10-13-11 10:27 AM
    I also have the CDMA version 9930. Odd thing is that I've had it for a couple of months and it JUST began doing this lately. I have noticed other tiny little "eccentricities" creeping in that were not there when the phone was brand new. Don't really understand why a bug would develop over time.
    10-14-11 11:27 AM