I thought this was pretty funny. I've been confused with the number of PINs that claim to be the "Bold a Day" contest; even the website has had different PINs...:-/

Either way, I added the PIN from the contest website and received the typical bot response.

I ordered a 9700 from eBay, but the company sent me an incorrectly-branded phone, so I couldn't get 3G on my network. I had my old PIN registered on the T-mobile 9700. I received the unbranded 9700 (that works with AT&T 3G), and I did a phone swap.

Bold a Day is a real person .

05-03-12 09:46 AM
    BBM has a limit of 2000 contacts, and they have to add more phones to the contest to keep up. All lists are cross referenced.
    05-03-12 10:13 AM
    I understand now. I am on two PIN lists. Oops!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    05-03-12 10:28 AM
    Hi! We�re giving away a BlackBerry Bold 9900 every day until May 31, 2012. As a BBM friend you�ll now be entered in every daily draw. We�ll reach out on BBM if your name comes up! Got a Bold story? Share it on BlackBerry.com/bebold. Good luck!
    Got this message yesterday. We don't need to do anything else after adding the pin to the list right?
    05-03-12 10:51 AM
    nothing else!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    05-03-12 11:02 AM
    I never give my PIN out unless it is business or good friend
    05-03-12 11:20 AM
    I'm just finding this now. Tried contacting BlackBerry/RiM about a BBM telling me I won a Bold. The confirmation after I gave them my e-mail came through PMCSS.com which looks legitimate. Problem is that the PIN I got that from doesn't match the one posted on CrackBerry as news. Now I find this and it seems that there are several Bold A Day PIN numbers?
    07-02-12 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD