I am a little disappointed and jealous right now. My girlfriend was on her iPhone 4S watching last season game recaps on the New York Mets website. I tried to do the same with my Bold 9900 and it would not play the videos.

On the laptop I think the website runs Flash video, but how is the iphone playing? and if its in HTLM5 format, isn't the Bold 9900 capable of HTML5?
    12-29-11 03:17 PM
    It is capable of HTML5 viewing. You might need to ask them via their contact us page to see if they can include a compatibility trick for newer blackberry devices.
    12-29-11 06:54 PM
    Yeah that's weird. My bold plays html5 videos just fine. Check mlb like rootbrian suggested
    12-29-11 07:50 PM
    I ran At Bat11 and MLB videos all the time on my Style this season, dunno why you'd be having an issue. I did have to do a battery pull once when I got a fault, but other than that, it was fine.
    12-29-11 09:11 PM
    Now, I have a feeling it might be my phone? I am running the stock Tmobile rom; are you guys on leaked roms?

If you have a minute to spare, can you go to the official NY Mets homepage and try to view any of the videos on the main page or one of the game recaps?

Thanks
    12-29-11 10:41 PM
    Now, I have a feeling it might be my phone? I am running the stock Tmobile rom; are you guys on leaked roms?

If you have a minute to spare, can you go to the official NY Mets homepage and try to view any of the videos on the main page or one of the game recaps?

Thanks
    It doesn't work for me either. It sucks because I'm a Mets fan as well.
    12-29-11 11:06 PM
    I love this Bold 9900. I can deal with the checkerboarding and unresponsive browser, but I cannot deal with not being able to watch the Mets recaps (save your jokes). This really sucks.
    Mikey112 likes this.
    12-29-11 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD