my camera button wont click, but it works. annoying. will at&t issue me a rehurb?
    01-05-12 01:42 AM
    try to undo the button of it's function and then set the function again

(Options - Device - Convenience Key)

if that doesn't work you can think of re-issueing or either a reinstallation of the OS. Might be something software matic. Friend of mine had same with his lock button (the top button) but that got solved with a OS reinstallation.
    01-05-12 02:33 AM
    try to undo the button of it's function and then set the function again

(Options - Device - Convenience Key)

if that doesn't work you can think of re-issueing or either a reinstallation of the OS. Might be something software matic. Friend of mine had same with his lock button (the top button) but that got solved with a OS reinstallation.
    My camera button works, I CAN click it, put when I push it it does not make a "click" effect, I can't feel that I pushed it.
    You're saying this can be fixed with an OS update?
    01-05-12 03:11 AM
    My camera button works, I CAN click it, put when I push it it does not make a "click" effect, I can't feel that I pushed it.
    You're saying this can be fixed with an OS update?
    I have the strong idea it's a software problem yes. Because the button WORKS. so it can't be that.
    so yeah, an update / reinstallation should solve this
    01-05-12 03:18 AM
    You can't hear click but it does take photo's? I thought it wouldn't photograph anything

in that case my bad. It is a hardware thingy. And a very lucky one :P
    01-05-12 04:17 AM
    Lol, just keep it.
    What happens if you get a worse unit? Live with it
    01-05-12 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD