Hi
    My 9930 problem seems to be a bit different from other nuked ones. my phone wont stay on. it keeps randomly going off. I have to do a battery pull to restart it. I just upgraded to 7.1 and now the problem is worse, the phone stays on for about a minute before it dies.

I've reinstalled the OS multiple times no avail

any thoughts?
    01-16-12 12:20 AM
    Just to clarify, it doesn't restart whrn it goes off. It just dies. while its off if i connect a charger nothing happens no red light. only way to keep it on is to connect it to desktop manager
    01-16-12 12:55 AM
    I'd try a clean install (don't restore anything), if the problem still exists take the phone for a swap.

2cents Might as well do a clean install using your carriers official, that way if the problem persists you won't have to reload the os again before the swap
    01-16-12 01:15 AM
    I seem to have found a fix. I downgraded to 7.0.0.374, connected it to desktop manager for about 10 hours and have the wifi turned on at all times. my phone is behaving normally now. if I turn wifi off the phone goes off immediately
    01-19-12 02:10 AM
    LoL thts just weird hahah !!
    01-19-12 02:36 AM
    swap it.........you shouldn't have to put up with that with a brand new device.
    01-19-12 07:02 AM
    You need to get the device exchanged - no reason the device should turn off if you turn off Wi-Fi.
    01-19-12 07:26 AM
    I agree with what others are saying. Seems to be a faulty device.
    01-19-12 07:37 AM
    unfortunately I use ut outside the US. bought it while on holiday over the summer. is there any way to return it to verizon without an active verizon number?

or I would have to activate a line on it and then return it?

also how would I deal with questions about where I purchased it from?

Thanks in advance
    01-19-12 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD