I found a thread for another BB and the options menu isn't the same on the 9930 with
    OS 7

Can anyone help me figure out which settings to change.

Thanks ~
    09-26-11 05:51 PM
    BB email addy I'm referring to.

Thanks
    09-26-11 05:52 PM
    lol... this has nothing to do with your thread, but i thought the title was hilarious
    09-26-11 06:09 PM
    The worst part is that Sprint insisted on doing a clean wipe on the phone that I had activated ... when I went back to the 1st BB 9930, nothing is now left on there either !

I have no contact, NOTHING on either phone and cannot import my backup
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk !
    09-26-11 06:23 PM
    For Mac people ... is there another way to find the BB backup file on my HD and email it to me or something ...
    09-26-11 06:24 PM
    Sell your Mac and buy a real computer (it'll cost you half the price anyway)
    Since Blackberry will not back up contacts online for Sprint ... It will be the BB9930
    going back and I'll get either an Android OX or iPhone where I can back up contacts online.

My hubby has Samsung Epic 4G with 'Droid and his backs up automatically online.

I have never ever in my 20 years of owning various Macintosh's ever had these sorts of problems ... Apparently the problem is with *** RIM *** ...

In order to get my contact off of my 8330, I have to drive an hour one way to Flagstaff to have them backed up at the Sprint store.

Sprint told me that EVERY TIME THEY ACTIVATE A PHONE I CAN PLAN THAT EVERYTHING THAT WAS ON THE PHONE WILL BE ERASED.

They said it was a RIM thing. Doesn't sound like a Mac problem to me.

I'll use my 8330 til Sprint gets an iPhone and be done with all of this garbage.

I may consider the Epid 4G as I want a keyboard, but I am all finished with BB as much as I love the phone. I have lost all contacts from the past 28 days I have used the 9930 ...

there is no excuse for RIM to not have a way to back up contacts.

If anyone knows how I can get the backup file from my Mac to the phone using BlueTooth please let me know. Thanks ~
    09-26-11 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD