I'm running .163 and the browser frequently "loses" tabs(I'm with Verizon btw). By this i mean, if i running 3+ tabs in the browser and i start browsing on a single tab for a little bit, when i open the drop menu again it's reduced down to 2 tabs and the other X amount are gone without me closing them. Is anyone else having the same issue and can anyone tell me if the leaked OS's have fixed this issue?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-10-12 05:18 PM
    I as well have the same platform as you. This has happened to me as well. Not often tho. VZW will have an upgraded os by the 20th of this month. You can wait for that(i am) or i'm sure others here will let you know about the "offical" and leaked versions and this issue.

Sent from my VZW 9330.
    05-10-12 05:56 PM
    I as well have the same platform as you. This has happened to me as well. Not often tho. VZW will have an upgraded os by the 20th of this month. You can wait for that(i am) or i'm sure others here will let you know about the "offical" and leaked versions and this issue.

Sent from my VZW 9330.
    Is that 100%?

Only bc I'm dl'ing .342 from another carrier as I type this - but, I'll wait if VZW is going to come out with an official in a week and a half or so..
    05-10-12 09:48 PM
    http://crackberry.com/software-updat...rry-curve-9370

I do believe this is what he was refurring to. Btw, thanks for reminding me about that!
    05-10-12 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD