i know i can go to sound profiles and make my text messages silent all the time but i dont want it to be silent all the time i want it to not vibrate when i put the phone on silent but whenver i put the phone on silent my phone still vibrates when i get bbm and text messages
    08-30-11 12:23 AM
    If I'm understanding you - just go into the sound profile for txt messages and scroll down to vibration and turn it off if you don't want it to vibrate. Same thing for volume > change it to silent it that is what you want.
    bobj66 likes this.
    08-30-11 12:34 AM
    If I'm understanding you - just go into the sound profile for txt messages and scroll down to vibration and turn it off if you don't want it to vibrate. Same thing for volume > change it to silent it that is what you want.
    yeah i know i can do that but thats so much work doing it everytime whats the point of having a silent button if it isnt gonna work?
    08-30-11 12:35 AM
    I'm sorry then I don't know what you want to do. I don't know what "silent button" you're now speaking of.
    08-30-11 12:44 AM
    the silent profile lol
    08-30-11 01:03 AM
    Some user intervention is going to be required. I no longer use quicklaunch but i wonder if that has a shortcut to the txt profile so as to eliminate some steps.
    08-30-11 01:16 AM
    So turn off the vibrate for bbm's and text messages for the silent profile? That's the point of a profile, is it not? lol

thewird
    08-30-11 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD