I just got my Bold 9930 running I would like to be able to send text/sms messages to multiple recipients. On my Tour I could click show recipients and then menu and select add. On my Bold I can show recipients, but there is no option to add. If I follow the forums I should be able to pick a contact and then menu and click add without going into show recipients, but I do not see the add option there. I do not want to create a group as the people I would send to changes.

02-03-12 05:06 PM
    In the texting window, when you add the first contact you should get a 2nd "to" bar, then a 3rd etc.
    02-03-12 05:26 PM
    GOT IT!

My issue is that I was selecting the contact first and then starting the text message or was opening a conversation already in progress. I see now that if I open text messaging and click on the top date bar and then say compose from there get a different view where I have a TO: or multiple TO:'s instead of starting by browsing contacts.

02-03-12 06:32 PM
    Glad to help Mike, here is something you might enjoy. Its a tiny app that pops up just the texting window with one key. I couldn't live without it. Its called xsms. Check it out, works on all BB's.

02-03-12 08:02 PM
    I will be sure to check that out, thanks!
    02-04-12 06:56 AM