I have noticed on my Bold 9930 that when I get a mass-text, the text shows the sender ONLY and leaves me with the impression that I was the only recipient and moreover, if I respond, my response is automatically sent to ALL the recipients of the mass-text without me having a clue either that I was responding to a mass-text, to who I responded to and to how many people. The only way I ever know if it is a mass-text is if someone else responds to it before I do, and even then, their response is sent in another text, separate and apart from the original mass-text.

In any other phone I have had, a mass-text would appear in its own window (rather than in the window of the sender) with all the recipients shown and I could choose to reply to the sender or reply to all.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue or if there is a fix? Thanks.
    03-09-12 10:58 AM
    Thank you for posting this info because I had no idea this is the case. I may have respond to text messages thinking that it is going to a one person, but may have sent to several people.
    03-09-12 11:00 AM
    Must be different on GSM or carrier dependant, because when I reply to a mass-text it ONLY goes to the original sender.

EDIT: I never receive replies from the other recipients either.
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 03-09-12 at 11:44 AM.
    03-09-12 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD