my blackberry bold 9900 turned off and led flashed red now it won't turn on and the led doesn't even come on when i try to power on it won't do anything atall can anyone help me with this or is my phone completely broke? the phone still had battery in it when this happened and didn't need charged
    12-22-11 06:06 PM
    If still in warranty, get it replaced..
    or..
    search this forum for recovering Bricked 9900/9930..
    Best of Luck
    12-22-11 06:11 PM
    i bought it from a friend so its not under warranty
    i have tried apploader but my phone won't even connect to it does this mean its bricked rather than nuked?
    12-22-11 06:27 PM
    Remove battery and connect to pc via pc.
    After lot of time it will show battery icon on screen (if red light blinks)
    Then without disconnecting insert battery and run apploader.exe (keep apploader.exe running all them time), so once device is recognized you can load needed OS.
    Try this trick…
    Hope this helps.
    12-22-11 06:34 PM
    does anybody what the warranty for AT&T is?

i got the 9900 about a month ago, any idea if I would get a replacement for my bricked phone?
    12-23-11 05:27 PM
    does anybody what the warranty for AT&T is?

i got the 9900 about a month ago, any idea if I would get a replacement for my bricked phone?
    1 year. Call AT&T support and they'll send you a replacement. You may need to provide a credit card # as security to insure you return your bad phone.
    12-23-11 06:25 PM
    Did you do a battery pull? I know I may sound like a jackass for suggesting this in this situation but that fixed my phone when it was doing this. I read a bit about this so when it happened I just called Verizon for a replacement. They made me do the standard protocol including battery pull but to my surprise, it fixed it.
    12-23-11 06:31 PM
    1 year. Call AT&T support and they'll send you a replacement. You may need to provide a credit card # as security to insure you return your bad phone.
    Was it difficult dealing with support or did they understand the problem? Mine bricked this morning and the employees at an AT&T store weren't very helpful or interested.
    12-23-11 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD