1. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    The new Rogers Bold 9900 is proving to be very outstanding and extremely popular indeed! ... it has sold out at most Rogers outlets in Toronto ..with many waiting to get their hands on the new Blackberry flagship smartphone ...

The RIM Bold 9900 started selling in the Canadian market August 9th ....
    08-31-11 06:11 PM
    I was just about to post this!

This applies to rogers headquarters as well. They cant even sell me the 9900 over the phone. (Iam an existing customer).
    08-31-11 06:21 PM
    Here in Dubai it sold like hot cakes and was out of the biggest retail shops within 2-3 days! I am shocked how many people rushed to buy it even though it costs an arm and a leg here (700 USD)
    08-31-11 06:48 PM
    In UK, Vodafone seems to be running on low stock levels. Don't know how long for. It is temporary, I suppose. Until they get next batch in millions. Good news. This device may have saved RIM's 3rd quarter. We'll know on sept 15th.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-11 07:06 PM
    Probably cause so many of us have been returning them, they're running out and stocked with defectives lol.

I returned two in the last week.
    08-31-11 07:55 PM
    lol, i went out to buy it today here in Manchester, UK and all of them are out of stock until like friday or next week :/
    10-11-11 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD