I had mine replaced and the trackpad is no longer crooked. AND YES, it looked like that.
    09-18-11 11:50 PM
    I have a few issues with my 9900 too. Should I return it? Do I risk getting something even worse?
    thats really funny
    but i own most apple product and none of them have build quality problems!
    and i thought this forum is about helping people no mocking them.
    but thx to your time and effort to make those photoshop, i hope , i really hope that your BB does have no defect at all.
    thank you very much!
    09-19-11 12:30 AM
    Most major elcectronic manufacturers don't exhibit the same degree in quality variation that RIM seems to from what I've observed and heard from execs in carriers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-11 12:53 AM
    UOTE=10-Dee-Q;6689526]thats really funny
    but thx to your time and effort to make those photoshop, i hope , i really hope that your BB does have no defect at all.
    thank you very much![/QUOTE]
    Let's not sweep "antennae gate " under the rug so quickly!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-11 08:19 AM
    thats really funny
    thank you very much!
    No mockery intended. Simply an attempt at humour.
    09-19-11 09:05 AM
    None taken Dee! Point well taken.
    09-19-11 09:37 AM
    UOTE=10-Dee-Q;6689526]thats really funny
    thank you very much!
    Let's not sweep "antennae gate " under the rug so quickly!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

i don't have any problem with my iphone 4 antenna.
    and their build quality is very very precise.
    09-19-11 01:01 PM
    i don't have any problem with my iphone 4 antenna.
    and their build quality is very very precise.
    No offence, but my 9900 is perfect, and definitely no build hardware issues going on here: https://discussions.apple.com/commun...phone_hardware (sarcasm)
    Last edited by fnord; 09-19-11 at 01:39 PM.
    09-19-11 01:36 PM
    good for you, im just sharing my bad experiences in buying a $600 phone that i paid with my hard earned money and i expect it to be more or less the same as what RIM put in their homepage (where the trackpad is dead on right in the centre )

i guess im lucky cause i have my iphone 4 perfectly build right from day 1

anyway, you need not look to other forums for theese problem, just see how many post in this site thats point to user dissapointed with their 9900 build .

im not starting an iphone vs blackberry war here,

i just sharing my experiences.
    thank you very much.
    09-19-11 03:17 PM
    The forum is here to share experiences, and I completely agree that you deserve to be 100% content with your purchase (I bought an HTC years ago, pre-Android, that I had issues with and was extremely disappointed with HTC customer service. I'll never buy one of their devices again because of it).

The point in providing the link to Apple's forum is that it can be very misleading reading through a single site. You are going to get way more people complaining than praising, which is going to paint a very biased and miss-leading picture.

Case in point, when the Storm 2 came out the forum was completely filled with threads talking about major hardware issues, and the number of returns people had gone through (10+ returns...). Based on the forum you would have thought RIM QA was non-existent and 99% of S2's were faulty. The reality was, at the time, the Storm 2 had the lowest return rate for Verizon of all their smartphones.

That said, if you're not satisfied with your phone, you should return it.
    09-19-11 04:29 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD