09-13-11 03:00 PM
509 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Seven more days.. just seven more days..
    08-24-11 12:42 PM
    Still no word on full retail pricing? Some say $500, others $600.
    08-24-11 12:54 PM
    Not as of yet, but i'll try to keep this posted as soon as I get any information regarding pricing and all. Hopefully within a couple days.
    08-24-11 12:57 PM
    Upgrade price too! Thx in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 01:36 PM

08-24-11 01:46 PM
    Just got the Phone in today. So far so good. As well as I thought it would be.
    Guatiao, Omar20v and Nels like this.
    08-24-11 03:32 PM
    Seven more days.. just seven more days..
    You won't see me shelling out over 400 bucks for this on contract (which includes the tax), it's absolutely ridiculous! I'll be waiting for the new Curve or maybe by then T-Mobile will have come to their senses and lower this absurd price to match the other US carriers.

Another two weeks after this release ain't gonna kill me...
    Guatiao likes this.
    08-24-11 03:38 PM

Will do!

How'd you get it? It looks nice. Was it through the business enterprise?

You won't see me shelling out over 400 bucks for this on contract (which includes the tax), it's absolutely ridiculous! I'll be waiting for the new Curve or maybe by then T-Mobile will have come to their senses and lower this absurd price to match the other US carriers.

I definitely agree. I am also debating on whether I should get it on the 31st or wait for a price drop or even get a different phone instead of the 9900.

I will have T-Mobile do a price match! Jk.
    08-24-11 03:45 PM

I thought u were the one who "worked the system" to get a preorder...
    grover5, Omar20v and gordonzhao like this.
    08-24-11 08:34 PM

HAHAHAH i know right.. - dont know what happened there looks like he's not hooked up anymore
    BMizracha and gordonzhao like this.
    08-24-11 10:00 PM
    i better get hooked up with a sub $300 pricetag
    08-24-11 10:22 PM
    I was joshin' you all and you all fell for it. That's how bored I've been waiting for this phone!

Admit it, you had fun just as much as I did.
    Last edited by Dayvidpriddy; 08-25-11 at 04:37 AM.
    08-25-11 04:35 AM
    What OS is yours running and how is the battery life?

08-25-11 05:56 AM
    I was joshin' you all and you all fell for it. That's how bored I've been waiting for this phone!

Actually no. I think most didn't fall for it and called you out on it. So basically your credibility here has been shot to ****.
    gordonzhao likes this.
    08-25-11 08:40 AM
    i better get hooked up with a sub $300 pricetag
    Unless T-Mo has a change of heart I don't think that's gonna happen
    08-25-11 09:09 AM
    I don't see it happening anytime soon as well. I hope so though.
    08-25-11 04:09 PM
    Yeah, unfortunately TMO has the 9900 for $50.00 more. I got it Monday this week as a pre-release. I asked my rep why the cost was so high comparatively, she said she'll get back to me. I don't expect it to drop though.

And there is no UMA on the 9900 yet... I still think that this is a BEST BB ever made.
    08-25-11 04:31 PM
    ^agreed. My coworker compared his 9000 to my 9900 and said his 9000 felt poopy compared to my 9900.
    08-25-11 10:02 PM
    HAHAHAH i know right.. - dont know what happened there looks like he's not hooked up anymore
    He went through all the trouble to "pre-order" too...

Actually no. I think most didn't fall for it and called you out on it. So basically your credibility here has been shot to ****.
    Sounds like someone needs to get a life...or at least spend their "bored" time like a sane person. "I'm bored I'm going to tell people Ferrari let me pre-order my 2020 F1000 GT." Hopefully it'll be a flying car by then.
    08-25-11 11:20 PM
    Lol

08-26-11 02:09 AM
    He went through all the trouble to "pre-order" too...

Sounds like someone needs to get a life...or at least spend their "bored" time like a sane person. "I'm bored I'm going to tell people Ferrari let me pre-order my 2020 F1000 GT." Hopefully it'll be a flying car by then.
    That car sound awesome!
    08-26-11 05:39 AM
    I just looked at a live 9900 demo phone at my neighborhood T-Mobile store in Pittsburgh. No SIM card so I couldn't web surf or Facebook with it, but it was very nice. There is apparently some scuttlebutt that the Tmo 9900 will SOON be priced the same as the high end Androids ($249 w/ $50 mail in rebate). This rep claims customer interest in the 9900 is higher than he expected and now he is suddenly interested in learning more about BB. He works full-time at a Tmo store and knows NOTHING about BB. Hmmm. He should do a review for BRG!

And can I say something to the reviewers out there ... can you please stop telling us BB is no match for Android or iPhone because of blah, blah, blah. This is akin to Car and Driver saying the Toyota Camry is no match for the Porsche 911.
    08-26-11 06:14 AM

You better get a new screen name.......pretty bad when you start a thread with nothing but bs.....and the mods have to delete it?

Did you really think a pic of a BB with a plastic bag on it was going to work? "Oh, I put all the stickers back on".......right......
    08-26-11 06:25 AM
    You better get a new screen name.......pretty bad when you start a thread with nothing but bs.....and the mods have to delete it?

Did you really think a pic of a BB with a plastic bag on it was going to work? "Oh, I put all the stickers back on".......right......
    First of all "ibcop"...

I'm not the one who started this thread to begin with, you might wanna take a second look at that!

The mods have deleted what again? The thread is still here and alive!

Also I never posted ANY photo in this thread period! I'm not sure where you are getting your information from but keep your day job...
    Last edited by Dayvidpriddy; 08-26-11 at 07:56 AM.
    08-26-11 07:48 AM
    "Actually" YES...many people fell for it! My private inbox was flooded with "how do I get that phone" LMAO...speak for yourself pal! Also I could care less about my "credibility" on this site, I don't live on here like most of you do. I come here, I shop, get my questions answered and leave (usually)...

Also to the other fruits, nobody called me out, you called yourselves out allowing yourselves to get played.
    08-26-11 07:52 AM
509 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD