09-13-11 04:00 PM
509 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    Welcome to T-Mobile online sales support, how may I help you with your purchase today?

You: hi

Donna: Hello

You: how r u

Donna: I am good.

Donna: How may I help you with your purchase today?

You: about the bold 9900

You: why is it $380

You: when its &249 at verizon and sprint 199

You: is it becouse tmobile goin out of busniess

Donna: The places where the phones are discounted, the plans are expensive

You: thats the onley reason i came up with

You: are you guys goin out of bussniess?

Donna: No, there is nothing like that

You: so why i have to pay almost 400 $ with 2 year renewal

You: to get that phone

Donna: The phone price depends on the credit scores

You: are you joking

You: lool

Donna: No, this also depends on the time spent in the contract and the nature of the account which may include the payment history
    You: okay i dont know since when tmobile started to hire so smart ppl but &380 for a phone with 2 years renewal is a very crazy idea whoever cam up with it .. am 7 years t-mobile customer ..am leaving tmobile to sprint tmorrow ...

Donna: I wish I could offer you something better
    You : i wish you lose your job loooll jk whyyyy tmobile whyyyyy : (
    08-31-11 03:02 AM
    but i still going tmorrow to buy one from tmobile .. dann itt looll
    08-31-11 03:05 AM
    Sad to say it or maybe not.. I just got a 9850 on Sprint from Letstalk.com.. 119 free shipping no tax no act fee.. GOOD BYE TMO..
    08-31-11 03:40 AM
    If you order from walmart, do you have to change your whole plan? & do you still get the $50 mail in rebate? Im seriously not about to spend almost $400 for a 2yr upgrade, thats whack! & no more installment payment plans, even more whack! How long will it take T-Mobile to lower the price? 1 week? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? 1 month?
    08-31-11 04:06 AM
    AHH I just ordered my 9900 for T-Mobile. Being an employee, I have to wait for mine to be shipped to me. But to get this device and still being able to afford to pay your bill, get onto the new Value Plans if you can! On this plan you gotta pay full price for the phone, but the installments still allow your bill to be less and still save money than on the classic plans.
    08-31-11 04:17 AM
    $299.99 on contract. $599.99 full retail. Ouch!

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk
    08-31-11 07:08 AM
    I buy at full retail so I think I will pass. I need UMA and I won't spend $600 on a phone that doesn't have UMA or wifi hotspot. Maybe I'll just wait for QNX.
    Vidge likes this.
    08-31-11 07:14 AM
    I just went on letstalk.com and they have it for $214.99 for existing T-Mobile users and $164.99 for new T-Mobile users! WTH...

Sad thing is I'm about to go and get it now and pay almost $300 for it...
    08-31-11 08:54 AM
    I just went on letstalk.com and they have it for $214.99 for existing T-Mobile users and $164.99 for new T-Mobile users! WTH...

Sad thing is I'm about to go and get it now and pay almost $300 for it...
    Getting it now from T-Mobile?
    08-31-11 09:11 AM
    Yea, headed to my T-Mobile store to see what haggling I can do.
    08-31-11 09:20 AM
    As soon as someone gets confirmation on "UMA" please share. Thanks.

via Nexus S 4G
    08-31-11 09:27 AM
    Its now backordered on Letstalk but it dropped down to $214.99.

About to talk to a live representative now to see if they'll pricematch, otherwise I'm just gonna go ahead and order it.

ETA: Won't pricematch and now she says no one will be eligible for the rebate unless Walmart offers it specifically.

I'm gonna go into Walmart and see if they are offering it in store yet.
    Last edited by .Britnasty; 08-31-11 at 09:43 AM.
    08-31-11 09:32 AM
    Forget all the lies and all the trolls guys. I just stepped away from a T-Mobile counter where a friend works.

August 31st Launch Date - CONFIRMED

Price under 200 - Confirmed. He stated that none of our BB's are priced at over 200$

HSPA capable - Confirmed. Will run the so called 4G

UNLIMITED Voice and data plans @ 70$ including BIS.

I'm jumping ship from ATT come next Wednesday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

So much for your theory about both pricing and trolling..."Price under 200 - Confirmed. He stated that none of our BB's are priced at over 200$" LMAO... I just plumped down 392 bucks for this POS! T-Mobile is really ripping people off with this phone...that's ok though as I have a few tricks up my sleeve...
    Last edited by Dayvidpriddy; 08-31-11 at 09:58 AM.
    08-31-11 09:48 AM
    im about to go into my local store and absolutely RAISE ****!!!!! that is completely insane for a freaking blackberry. it might be the best bb, but its def not the best bb for MY wallet. granted, i have the money to spend but that is an outrageous amount of money for an UPGRADE price. eff that noise. >:O
    always3rd likes this.
    08-31-11 09:56 AM
    tmobile rep i talked to say she has no power over price of phone, said there were "differences in hardware" which is why she cant pricematch... because its a 9930 not 9900... which i told her was bull****, only difference is radio frequencies... but whatever... i might wait a month unless someone wants to gift me 100$ for this device haha.
    celeste9000 likes this.
    08-31-11 10:05 AM
    They told me the price was comparable to the other carriers lol...I almost gagged when they said that. I told them other carriers were selling it for 149-249 and they called me a liar and said that was impossible!

Also, they don't do price matches, if the phone is cheaper within 20 days of purchase they WILL NOT refund you the difference. You would need to return your phone and buy again!

Like I said...I got a few tricks up my sleeve to get even with T for doing this...
    08-31-11 10:12 AM
    F U TMOBILE!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR LONG TIME CUSTOMERS!!
    86is300 and BBxpress like this.
    08-31-11 10:13 AM
    This just gets better and better...I just noticed they charge an "upgrade fee" of 18.00 even though I was already eligible to receive a full upgrade lol...wtf is that about? I totally missed that!
    BBxpress likes this.
    08-31-11 10:21 AM
    Why waste time talking about prices? You'll know in a couple days what the starting price will be. The question to ask, is, "What will the price be in one month, or two months?"
    For some percentage of us users, the price in two months is more relevant since that's when UMA might be added. That's why discussion of UMA is important.
    TM is taking the position "If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it." That will work for some business customers. TM is trying to market this as a super premium product. Besides business's, there are certain people that just have to have the latest model on day one, no matter what the price. A number of those types are on these forums. They know the price will be $100-$200 less In October.
    I love it! I can't believe I am about to drop $600 on this thing today. I've been waiting for a 4G touchscreen blackberry on tmobile for ages though. Hoping to get the UMA so I don't feel the need to cling onto my 9780 'just incase'. Not looking forward to no-UMA, deteriorated battery life from the smaller battery/beefier specs, and lack of apps tested on BB7. I am counting the seconds til my store opens today (10am PT).

Cannot wait to navigate with a touchscreen, as much as I appreciate my bb's touchpad. Hoping for some blazing Bridge Modem speeds on my Playbook!
    08-31-11 10:22 AM
    Any company that DOESN'T price gouge the people lining up for a new toy is leaving money on the table. Try not to take it too hard. In certain cultures, when the iPhone had the initial $100 price drop, people were giving their iPhone to the maid to avoid looking the fool.
    08-31-11 10:31 AM
    I just called TMO Puerto Rico and the price @ 10:45 AST is not yet available in their system.

08-31-11 10:38 AM
    600 for this freaking phone screw that. I was gonna restock the 9780 but I will have to pay 280.. Holy ****

08-31-11 10:50 AM
    Okay, everyone. I am actually about to head to T-Mobile right now. I have $400 and I am debating on rather I should use it on the Bold 9900... Someone give me some advice.

Is anyone buying the device with the full-upgrade? What are your opinions??

I am literally about to sit in front of T-Mobile debating.. LOL.
    08-31-11 11:01 AM
    If any of you are long time t-mobile customers, and you were able to haggle with Customer Care (corporate) over the phone and get it at a cheaper price, please let us know! Thank you!
    08-31-11 11:18 AM
    Just got mine at my local store...paid $300

Basically paid full price, but the new Value Plan helps you "save more", which was true. I went from paying $125 with unlimited everything to almost $78 a month.

Couldn't do an installment plan...but still in love with the phone....feel like I got raped for some reason
    08-31-11 11:33 AM
509 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD