"Actually" YES...many people fell for it! My private inbox was flooded with "how do I get that phone" LMAO...speak for yourself pal! Also I could care less about my "credibility" on this site, I don't live on here like most of you do. I come here, I shop, get my questions answered and leave (usually)...

Also to the other fruits, nobody called me out, you called yourselves out allowing yourselves to get played.
    I wish I was as cool as you. I mean, it's amazing how you posted a lie on a forum for a bunch of strangers, and then gloat about how you got over on them. THat is the coolest thing I've ever heard. I may not sleep for a month thinking about how you pulled this off.
    bulls2213 likes this.
    08-26-11 10:01 AM
    Can we be mature now, everyone? Let's get back on topic. Can we?

5 more days everyone!
    Mylexon20s likes this.
    08-26-11 10:22 AM
    "Actually" YES...many people fell for it! My private inbox was flooded with "how do I get that phone" LMAO...speak for yourself pal! Also I could care less about my "credibility" on this site, I don't live on here like most of you do. I come here, I shop, get my questions answered and leave (usually)...

Also to the other fruits, nobody called me out, you called yourselves out allowing yourselves to get played.
    The gullible members fell for it. People with common sense knew you were full of it from the start. Why you felt the need to waste your time posting a bunch of BS is beyond me. If you haven't been called it before, you are the definition of a troll. And yet you still remain.
    08-26-11 11:16 AM
    BM I respect your opinion and perhaps I did go a bit over the top, I apologize...honestly I was just having some fun with you guys. If it makes you feel any better I still don't have my phone.
    08-26-11 01:26 PM
    Can we be mature now, everyone? Let's get back on topic. Can we?

5 more days everyone!
    You won't be seeing me paying over 400 bucks...
    08-26-11 01:26 PM
    I feel I'm gonna have to pay 300+$ at least.. I don't wanna wait 2 months for a price drop, that's too much

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 02:48 PM
    Forget all the lies and all the trolls guys. I just stepped away from a T-Mobile counter where a friend works.

August 31st Launch Date - CONFIRMED

Price under 200 - Confirmed. He stated that none of our BB's are priced at over 200$

HSPA capable - Confirmed. Will run the so called 4G

UNLIMITED Voice and data plans @ 70$ including BIS.

I'm jumping ship from ATT come next Wednesday

08-26-11 02:58 PM
    Forget all the lies and all the trolls guys. I just stepped away from a T-Mobile counter where a friend works.

Price under 200 - Confirmed. He stated that none of our BB's are priced at over 200$

You mentioned
    "UNLIMITED Voice and data
    plans @ 70$ including BIS."

Is Tmobile offering true unlimited data plans with this release? I have umlimited data via att grandfathered. If Tmobile gives true unlimited data. I will switch as well. Please confirm ur statement about the unlimited plan. Tx!

08-26-11 03:07 PM
    Don't take my word for it bro. Just look at the TMobile webiste today on their month to month unlimited deals. They're in slabs of 30/50/70$ with deatils on text/voice/data. The guy mentioned he could do it on a contract too.

BIS is usually an extra 10$ if you read the fine print; but it all depends on the deal you strike with them @ signing.

Hope I've helped.

08-26-11 03:15 PM
    i got to play with a 9900 in store yesterday... they guys there wouldnt let me buy one on the spot but assured me that it will be "in a comparable price range with sprint and vzw pricing."

we can only hope lol!
    08-26-11 03:23 PM
    i got to play with a 9900 in store yesterday... they guys there wouldnt let me buy one on the spot but assured me that it will be "in a comparable price range with sprint and vzw pricing."

we can only hope lol!
    I really really really hope so!
    08-26-11 03:31 PM

I really hope you are not trolling and is right.

we can only hope lol!
    You got to play with the Bold 9900 in a T-Mobile store? But yes indeed, I HOPE SO TOO!
    08-26-11 07:02 PM
    BIS plan starts at 79.99
    08-26-11 07:27 PM
    After smijes she said played with the Bold 9900 at the store, I drove right to the Tmobile store and played with it as well. I am in love with the device...
    smijes likes this.
    08-26-11 07:35 PM
    Beet BB ever right? I went in to the store yesterday to get a car charger and the store reps couldn't believe it had one before they did. I guess they have been having a hard time securing one for their store.
    08-26-11 08:24 PM
    Go to a TM store for a car charger? That's a generic item now that virtually all phone makers (and others) have made the micro usb fitting standard for all chargers. That means you can pick them up anywhere, at a fraction of full retail.
    Just trying to save you $$. What did they charge for a charger?
    08-26-11 08:30 PM
    Damn this sucks. So I talked to a T-Mobile rep yesterday on the phone and they said your most likely going to to pay $350 ($50 m.i.r) close to $400 with taxes and all if you use your 2yr uprgrade. What sucks even more & got me pissed is that they no longer have the installment payment plans! wtf why not?! That was the best thing ever! So now i have to pay everything up front... I just hope its going to be $199 for a 2yr upgrade when released August 31st. If not, oh well ill just have to wait for a dramatic price drop. But then again, how long will that take? Lame :/
    Guatiao likes this.
    08-26-11 09:48 PM
    The product is confirmed in the TMO stores but no pricing so they cannot sell them. Ideas besides having patience?
    08-26-11 10:07 PM
    Okay. So I am hearing a lot of different prices from everyone.

According to the T-Mobile reps at my local stores, they're all clueless on the price.. UNLESS they were all train to do so. They said they should be able to find out the price tomorrow or possibly only on the release date. Which is the 31st. However, one rep manage to tell me that he doubt the price will be $300 plus and should be around $199. He could be wrong. He also mentioned that you can pay half for the phone and pay the rest throughout your monthly bill/payment.

Anywho, I think I am going to go back tomorrow morning and play with it for awhile.

I will update more information if I can find out anything about it.
    Last edited by BBxpress; 08-26-11 at 11:23 PM.
    08-26-11 11:17 PM
    Oh, 4 more days.
    08-27-11 12:02 AM
    My store had them too, they only got 3 for the launch day. He tried scanning one in but the computer won't sell it. He also said they won't know the price until they open on Wednesday.

08-27-11 12:20 AM
    Same thing here.. I don't see why they would do that. I think it's freaking ridiculous.

Maybe he can just give it to you without paying.
    08-27-11 12:21 AM

Oh wow a newbie calling me a troll? LOL...looks like you just got "trolled" out yourself further down in this thread..."troll!"... Also using terms like "Bro" screams (well I'm not even going to go there)...

BTW of course you were told the phone would be under 200, remember "you stepped away from the counter where a friend works at T-Mobile"...did you also call him "Bro" too?

RE: "Bro" in his other replies...
    Last edited by Dayvidpriddy; 08-27-11 at 03:20 AM.
    08-27-11 03:14 AM

Just to comment on a few things here:

I wonder how your friend confirmed that the Blackberry Bold 9900 will be under $200. I tried to ring one up yesterday to see what full retail would be or 2 yr price and it rang up at $0.00, because they have not released to us even the official pricing! Trust me I want to know as badly as everybody here!!

The $70 Unlimited plan I'm going to assume is either the Value plan or Monthly 4G. Value Plan is $69.99/month + the monthly payment of the device for Unlimited Talk/Text/2GB Web

The Monthly 4G (AKA Prepaid) is $50 for Unlimited Talk, Text and 100MB web + the $10 blackberry feature. You only pay local tax not state regulatory, so your monthly is about $64.60 (based on 6.0% tax)

The monthly 4g plan isn't to bad, except you have to pay full price for the Bold.
    08-27-11 09:12 AM
    I just got off the phone with T-Mobile customer care and I asked him what the pricing will be on the Bold 9900?

He said, "Usually we don't have a price until a day before the launch date, but let me go ahead and check for you. Smart phones are usually around $450 to $500 without contract and is usually $100 to $200 with a 2 year contract."

I mentioned, "I heard it was going to be $350 before a MIR."

He said, "I don't believe so, it shouldn't be in the price range and it's a Blackberry. But if anything, check out T-Mobile.com because it will be the first thing that will get updated."

Anyways, I am going to go to a couple T-Mobile stores today and see what I can find out. I will post here on any updates.
    08-27-11 09:22 AM
509 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD