Thanks Crazy1323 & rterrible, I might give ebay a try and hope for a better outcome than i am use to.
    08-25-11 11:40 AM
    I'm running a unlocked rogers 9900 on ATT. H+ & everything works like a charm except VVM which I have to say is kinda a PITA at present.
    09-02-11 12:57 PM
    Rogers unlocked 9900, working great on AT&T. I've had some minor success injecting OS6 VVM cods, but I'm trying the 9810 official AT&T cods to see if they work better. I don't seem to be getting the push notifications.
    09-02-11 01:48 PM
    If you have a blank check, I'd go for Telus since I hear its unbranded even the plash screen

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-02-11 01:52 PM
    OK, I think I've successfully gotten VVM working on my unlocked Rogers 9900. I extracted the VVM cods from the latest official AT&T 9810 OS and sideloaded them with MCP, then did a selective restore from my last 9700 backup of ONLY the VVM settings. My first test call worked. I got the push notification, and the message played, and stayed in my VVM inbox so I can play it again. I was getting no push notifications before, and when I was able to reconcile the inbox, I got an error that the message was no longer available for download from the system.

Try this out, folks, and see if it works for you. I'll make a thread for it.
    09-02-11 02:53 PM
    so jeffcrn...you do have 3g service then? just not the +? I have the option to be given a 9930 from vzw all i would have to do is unlock it...my only fear was no 3G but if this is the case I will for sure go ahead with it. My torch 9800 only has regular 3G and this would be no worse then.
    09-02-11 03:02 PM
    OK, I think I've successfully gotten VVM working on my unlocked Rogers 9900. I extracted the VVM cods from the latest official AT&T 9810 OS and sideloaded them with MCP, then did a selective restore from my last 9700 backup of ONLY the VVM settings. My first test call worked. I got the push notification, and the message played, and stayed in my VVM inbox so I can play it again. I was getting no push notifications before, and when I was able to reconcile the inbox, I got an error that the message was no longer available for download from the system.

Try this out, folks, and see if it works for you. I'll make a thread for it.
    Scratch my earlier comment re MCP(I deleted after finding it).
    Anyway, how did you get your backed up VVM stuff over to it?
    Last edited by BigEvilCorp; 09-02-11 at 03:41 PM.
    09-02-11 03:04 PM
    Scratch my earlier comment re MCP(I deleted after finding it).
    Anyway, how did you get your backed up VVM stuff over to it?
    Just do a selective restore in DM and point it at your old device's .ipd file. Thus:

Here we go, folks:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9900-a-645552/

Poke, prod, break, fix, stress-test this mofo. Please post feedback in the other VVM-specific thread so we keep it all in one place.
    austriker likes this.
    09-02-11 04:08 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD