Hey,

Just bought 10 screen protectors from eBay for �1.50 and they have arrived only to me finding out they don't actually fit.. They are all odd shapes and looked like they have been roughly cut with a pare of scissors lol. Anyway I'm not too bothered as I was not really expecting amazement but does anyone know where I can get some that actually fit? like cover the whole screen?

Much appreciated.
    03-29-12 06:21 AM
    Any store that sells cell phone accessories (like Best Buy or any carrier's store, like Rogers or Sprint) will have screen protectors for sale.

JB
    03-29-12 06:28 AM
    I bought mine on amazon, i think it was a 5 pack for like 2 bux
    03-29-12 06:38 AM
    I too am looking for a real good quality one - the type that has "a long oval slot for the ear-speaker & a small hole for the notification LED" while covering the entire top portion of the glass on 9900.

am not interested in the China/Taiwan varieties as they're just bogus stuff. I don't mind paying some $15 ~ 20 for a proper one ...

Any ideas ?
    03-29-12 09:47 AM
    Ive been using the bold screen protectors i found at tmobile. Doesnt cover the upper right corner but its worked great so far.
    03-29-12 10:23 AM
    Martin Fields. Not cheap but the best.
    03-29-12 11:29 AM
    I too am looking for a real good quality one - the type that has "a long oval slot for the ear-speaker & a small hole for the notification LED" while covering the entire top portion of the glass on 9900.

am not interested in the China/Taiwan varieties as they're just bogus stuff. I don't mind paying some $15 ~ 20 for a proper one ...

Any ideas ?
    Invisible Shield by ZAGG is a really good one that has exactly what you're looking for. And it comes with a lifetime warranty so if something happens, you can get a new one sent to you for free.

JB
    03-29-12 12:08 PM
    Try Amazon , I bought 5 high quality screen protectors for my BB 9900($2.00) they fit perfect also the Otterbox Commuter case I got off Amazon came with an amazing screen protector.
    03-29-12 01:21 PM
    Martin Fields. Not cheap but the best.
    Thank you !! Indeed, looks absolutely perfect to what I wanted. Cam protection on the rear great too!

Gonna get one right away .. $16.99 seems modest for a great protection -

03-29-12 02:54 PM
    Try looking online or @ any future shop or best buy for screen protectors called "Tru" (that's the brand name) they are smudge & finger print proof and I love them ! I had about 4 invisible shields on my screen but they kept coming off or becoming damaged. Really happy with the Tru Brand screen protectors !! They retail about 3 pack for 20$
    03-29-12 03:56 PM
    I've had my 9900 since November. Never had a screen protector on it...and not a single scratch anywhere. Not even a micro-scratch. It's perfect.
    03-29-12 04:28 PM
    I've had my 9900 since November. Never had a screen protector on it...and not a single scratch anywhere. Not even a micro-scratch. It's perfect.
    so is mine BUT I wanna keep it that way (assured)

You guys get your 9900 free on a contract

I buy it for $600 - so I really want to keep it scratch-less !!
    03-29-12 04:43 PM
    Invisible Shield by ZAGG is a really good one that has exactly what you're looking for. And it comes with a lifetime warranty so if something happens, you can get a new one sent to you for free.

JB
    Invisible Shield are the best screen protectors on the market by far. only thing i put on my old 9810 , and now my new 9900
    03-29-12 08:16 PM
    I use the ones from Clarivue. They cover the entire screen, including the LED.
    03-29-12 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD