Hi there Crackberry nation, my sister has a 9900 and I've been looking for a Powermat battery door for her phone for her bday. I can't seem to find them online.

I think it has something to do with Duracell acquiring Powermat, so far BlackBerry 7 devices have no batter doors, (apart from my 9810 since I can use the 9800 batterydoor charger).

Has anyone found one for the 9900?
    Am I correct to assume the delay is in place for Duracell to get settled for a whole new production line and then they will release the BlackBerry 7 batterydoor chargers?
    02-25-12 01:54 AM
    I wish they would have stuck with the PowerPak concept - sadly, I think they've given up on it.
    02-25-12 09:17 AM
    I wish they would have stuck with the PowerPak concept - sadly, I think they've given up on it.
    I am confused... What do you mean?
    02-25-12 10:12 AM
    I think he means portable battery pack battery doors as in extra power while the powermat Is simply a wireless charging pad, as in the Powermat does not contain a charge but the powerpak would
    02-25-12 10:40 AM
    The battery cover has the NFC antenna in it, so it can't be swapped out. I doubt we'll see this technology on NFC devices
    02-25-12 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD