My BB Bold9900 is not being detected by Desktop Software V6.1.0.35.

The phone is detected by and shows it is installed correctly by Win 7 and i can choose whether it is a usb drive, media sync etc... but desktop software does not see it at all.

I cant seem to figure this one out.
    01-07-12 08:04 AM
    Did you install a new software on your blackberry and de-installed it after then?
    01-07-12 10:40 AM
    BRO the same thing is happening to me i just forgot the device and then just hooked it back in lets see it'll work!
    01-10-12 06:45 PM
    My BB Bold9900 is not being detected by Desktop Software V6.1.0.35.

The phone is detected by and shows it is installed correctly by Win 7 and i can choose whether it is a usb drive, media sync etc... but desktop software does not see it at all.

I cant seem to figure this one out.
    i had the same issue before. completely uninstall the desktop software and install again with phone unplugged.

after install run software and connect phone.
    01-10-12 10:53 PM
    Had the same problem when I just got the 9900

I swapped a few usb cables and finally found one that works

Till today 2 of the cables i previously tried, still doesnt detect my phone. Weird
    ps : 2 of the cables are original BB usb cables
    01-11-12 06:33 AM
    This happens to me quite with Windows 7. Before you connect with USB use Task Manager to close the processes for Device Manager. I think they appear as BB Device Manager and possibly RIM Device Manger. I always close all processes I find for RIM and BB. Connect with USB and it should detect.
    01-12-12 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD