Good day all!

This is my first time posting a question like this so I hope it works!

On my new 9900, when I put the phone on Mute, I get a single ping vibrate every 3-4 seconds. I have looked everywhere to find out how to turn off this feature.

I am hoping someone out there knows what to do...

Thank you all in advance.
    01-07-12 09:41 AM
    01-07-12 10:54 AM
    Good day all...

I am aware of how to change the sounds for the various phone profiles.

I am posting about a specific situation - when I place the phone on Mute, the phone vibrates, presumably to warn me when I am on a call that it is on mute. I have looked in the Options under the Phone icon but there is nothing there either.

I use the phone a lot for business meetings where I do not want background noise to be heard so placing the phone on mute is routine. The vibrate warning is quite annoying.

There must be something I can do to turn this feature off?

Thanks...
    01-08-12 04:23 AM
    Good day all...

I am aware of how to change the sounds for the various phone profiles.

I am posting about a specific situation - when I place the phone on Mute, the phone vibrates, presumably to warn me when I am on a call that it is on mute. I have looked in the Options under the Phone icon but there is nothing there either.

I use the phone a lot for business meetings where I do not want background noise to be heard so placing the phone on mute is routine. The vibrate warning is quite annoying.

There must be something I can do to turn this feature off?

Thanks...

Are you using the app called advanced called and led control? If so, check your call event settings
    01-08-12 06:05 AM
    WOW - I think it was "nah.uhh" who responded with the suggestion to check the LED Control application and indeed there was an option in the event setting to vibrate when on MUTE during a phone call. I never would have thought to look there. THANK you so very much! take care all!
    01-10-12 11:28 AM
    Hi Guys,

I Am able to mute the calls without any vibration, as there is option on Advance OS LED 5th Line Item to stop vibrating when you are in Mute.

Good suggestion I was not knowing this untill I see this forum.

Thanks,

Shiva
    06-27-12 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD