a few hours ago i saw an add in the Kitchener region on kijiji for a bold 9900 for sale
    Cell phone sale: Blackberrys, Ipods, Smartphones, Touch Screens, 3g, Unlocked. Kitchener Area Classifieds.

it says 9790 but was 100% a 9900 even said bold on the back and said it has a touch screen with keyboard it looked very good, seller was asking 900 Canadian dollars and has since taken the ad down, seller had multiple pictures and angles of phone looked legit was holding the phone i checked google and could not find any even close all i could find was pictures of it with wires all over it so for the time being it looks like they are out there you just have to be quick.
    07-15-11 08:50 PM
    I spoke to soon, just did a wide search or all ontario for a bold 9900 and boom very first add in Ottawa.

Blackberry 9900 unlocked-- unreleased phone - Ontario Phones, PDAs, iPods For Sale - Kijiji Ontario Canada.

get your bids in quick i know i will be
    07-15-11 08:52 PM
    the more i look the more there are i have found 3 in Ontario alone
    07-15-11 08:55 PM
    the more i look the more there are i have found 3 in Ontario alone
    More like 3 wanted ads...
    07-16-11 01:31 PM
    More like 3 wanted ads...
    BLACKBERRY 9900 - City of Toronto Phones, PDAs, iPods For Sale - Kijiji City of Toronto Canada.

just asked to send some pictures.
    07-16-11 03:01 PM
    Why can none of these ad-posters spell properly?

Anyways, as for the one from Ottawa, I asked for pictures of the actual unit to no result; he sent me stock photos. I myself am in Ottawa and wanted to meet with the seller to buy it in person, or at least check it out, he seemed rather against that idea and wanted the money; then he'd ship it to me. Ahh scammers.
    07-16-11 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD