Trying to get some opinions from people that have actually been using the bold. I really want to get back into blackberry, love the feel of this phone, but just looking at the demo unit it had light leaks, and I HATE THAT. So how are yall liking it? I'm either going 9900 tomorrow or focus s......
    11-05-11 01:40 PM
    Focus S I recommend getting the Focus S, with Mango you should enjoy it and it would be upgradable to windows phone 8 appolo while the 9900 can't get bbx

Get the focus S use it for at least 7 days and return it to get the 9900 if you dislike it
    Tell me the feedback if you get the focus S whether you like it or not in my PM please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-11 06:04 PM
    Go with the Bold 9900... U r in a Blackberry fan site, u know that right????

derekjdech likes this.
    11-05-11 06:09 PM
    Focus S I recommend getting the Focus S, with Mango you should enjoy it and it would be upgradable to windows phone 8 appolo while the 9900 can't get bbx

Get the focus S use it for at least 7 days and return it to get the 9900 if you dislike it
    Tell me the feedback if you get the focus S whether you like it or not in my PM please
    The OP was asking for opinions from 'people who have actually been using the bold'.

You haven't... so your opinion is worthless

11-05-11 06:11 PM
    Well. . .what do you want a new phone for? Personal use, buisness, talking, texting. . . this all comes into account when getting a new phone. I notice you have an iphone 4. That is the same device I came from to my 9930. In all honesty I couldn't be happier. I use it for talking, texting, and email. I do little gaming or web browsing on my phones so it fits me like a glove. Also the keyboard is a joy to use. No touch screen keyboard can match that.
    lostOzone likes this.
    11-05-11 06:12 PM
    I am actually debating between the same two phones. My plan is to play with both tomorrow in store, and pick up the one I prefer the most. If I change my mind later on, I'll return it for the other device.
    11-05-11 06:59 PM
    It all depends on what you do. As you've been on BB before the 9900 is the same only faster with a better keyboard, screen, design, web browser The BB is still the choice to go when you write a lot email/sms/chat because of the keyboard. The same goes if you have a lot of contacts this is faster with the keyboard to manage, navigate or just make a simple call.
    You should know that the 9900 camera won't do macro shooting.
    11-06-11 07:31 AM
    if the choice strictly only 9900 or focus s... i'll snap the 9900 in a heartbeat... but i'll recommend stay away from 9900, better buy 9780 or SGS II or iphone.
    11-06-11 08:32 AM
    if the choice strictly only 9900 or focus s... i'll snap the 9900 in a heartbeat... but i'll recommend stay away from 9900, better buy 9780 or SGS II or iphone.
    Mind giving us reasons for your post??...because as it is your post is worthless.
    11-06-11 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD