Check it out bro! Storm 1 RULZ....

Oh, it's been over 30 minutes on the sunspider...so don't worry about that....
    08-03-11 10:04 AM
    Check it out bro! Storm 1 RULZ....

Oh, it's been over 30 minutes on the sunspider...so don't worry about that....
    This is the funniest...
    08-03-11 12:48 PM
    My Playbook got 45,658 on BrowserMark. The iPhone lists at 26,897. For what it's worth. My Home computer got 330,000. LOL
    Simba501 likes this.
    08-03-11 04:01 PM
    Thanks for another informative post OP. I think this batch of phones are looking very good. But I love BB phones so it's not so surprising that they excite me. I am curious to see how well they sell in general.
    the real problem with these is the same old same old from factor. i like it, but the rest of the world see's ** Hum . apple and android HTC have brung it in the design dept. but in the long run, they will perform and that will resonate ,no doubt. to me ,if it ain't broke ,don't fix it. the BOLD 9000 is testimony to that. just really hope the 9900 sounds as good as the 9000, and I am there!
    Last edited by tcseacliff; 08-03-11 at 04:25 PM.
    08-03-11 04:22 PM
    that's awesome..nobody would have thought that RIM would take the lead in browser department, playbook and now this, bring it on RIM..
    how does this compare to the QNX we hear about? this is getting exiting!
    08-03-11 04:34 PM
    Even google images was messing up yesterday on the PB. Its working now though. Google finance is still busted on the playbook though...hope it gets fixed...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-11 04:35 PM
    Even google images was messing up yesterday on the PB. Its working now though. Google finance is still busted on the playbook though...hope it gets fixed...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Google builds some strange webpages... even via Opera Mini on my Storm 1 (don't worry, replacing it very soon ;^) Google Finance is buggered up.
    08-04-11 12:35 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD