Just bought a bold 9900 for att in release date. Been great so far and I love the phone but I'm having one issue with it. It keeps having connection issues. I notice it when I'm sending messages, it will show a red clock looking thing and I have to go to my connection settings, disable my connection with att and wait about 30 seconds and turn it back on to get it to work. Yes I've tried resetting the phone by doing battery pulls and still sometimes screws up. Anyone have any tips for me? This is my first bb I came from an iphone and am loving the switch so far! Thanks guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-11 11:29 PM
    how long have you had your phone?
    11-12-11 11:35 PM
    edit that - a week ago.

i would try the remove the sim card thing. i don't know.

i used to get it a lot in the first 2 days on my network but it's okay now.

it happens to me once in a while and i just have to turn off and on the network. so my question is - how often is it happening?
    11-12-11 11:38 PM
    Its happening about 5 times a day. I will try to pull the sim see if that helps. I just don't get it, it says I have full bars of service but won't send any messages until I turn off the network and turn it back on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-11 11:42 PM
    hmmmm.

that's strange.

since you say it's your first bb the only thing left i could suggest is to do a re-register your device. (shooting in the dark here.)

options - device - advanced system settings - host routing table - menu (BB) button, register now.

You will then get a message that says you're not registered to the network.

Then do a service book resend.

setup - email address - service books - send service books.

again I'm just shooting in the dark here.

if this doesn't help hopefully someone chimes in before doing a return/exchange. those are annoying.
    11-12-11 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD