So today I was reading an article that T-Mobile added 27 cites to its 4G list today. It might in preparation for the new Bold (or just to help the name on the company *who knows*). Here are the list of 4G phones that are already here or "coming soon" (at least I hope) from the list. Guess which phone is on it?

"Customers can choose from more than a dozen 4G devices, including:
    4G Smartphones: the Galaxy S 4G, the T-Mobile myTouch 4G, the T-Mobile G2 with Google, the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G, the T-Mobile G2x with Google, HTC Sensation 4G and the upcoming BlackBerry Bold 9900.
    4G Tablets: the Dell Streak 7 and the T-Mobile G-Slate with Google by LG."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by drakesaliasonline; 06-16-11 at 07:34 PM.
    06-16-11 02:05 PM
    I don't think there's any doubt that T-Mobile is getting it. But "upcoming" doesn't mean soon. I just think it's safe to assume there won't be that six-month hold that T-Mobile usually gets.
    06-16-11 02:08 PM
    Heard yesterday Tmobile. Said by "fathers Day Weekend" so keeoin my ears and eyes open. That's in NYC incase anyone noticed.

06-16-11 04:12 PM
    Is AT&T scheduled to get the new 9900? or is it just T-Mobile in the USA?
    06-16-11 04:47 PM
    You can believe that AT&T will get it for sure. Likely before T-Mo but who knows. All anyone knows is that AT&T will have it before Sprint!
    06-16-11 05:10 PM
    According to BGR (who I know, many here don't like) Mike Lazaridis said the 9900 has been delayed until August. 4G PlayBook launches delayed until fall
    06-16-11 05:59 PM
    Lol, I don't care about the carrier really..I just want the device already! and @Amen , I know that doesn't mean soon but I thought it should be shared

06-16-11 07:22 PM
    I called to see what TM had coming up w. BB models a few days ago. Rep said the 9900 is coming in a month or so. I said its been nearly 2 years since TM had a BB upgrade. (They never got the 9800.) TM did have the 9780 which was more of a "side-grade" not an UPgrade. That's the only BB phone they now show on their web site besides a low end Curve model (now model no. is given).

...mike
    06-16-11 10:37 PM
    Can you people say SEPTEMBER or even OCTOBER?
    06-17-11 05:09 AM
    Heard yesterday Tmobile. Said by "fathers Day Weekend" so keeoin my ears and eyes open. That's in NYC incase anyone noticed.

Are you serious?

PM me if you find any in the NYC area.
    06-17-11 11:28 AM
    Can you people say SEPTEMBER or even OCTOBER?
    I tend to Agree.............
    06-17-11 12:02 PM
    I called to see what TM had coming up w. BB models a few days ago. Rep said the 9900 is coming in a month or so. I said its been nearly 2 years since TM had a BB upgrade. (They never got the 9800.) TM did have the 9780 which was more of a "side-grade" not an UPgrade. That's the only BB phone they now show on their web site besides a low end Curve model (now model no. is given).

...mike
    I was hoping for Mid to Late July..That is like a month from now.

06-17-11 12:43 PM

well, thats this weekend in the Uk. heh heh
    06-17-11 01:42 PM
    TMO store on 6th ave has it.

$19.95 + tax.
    06-17-11 10:34 PM
    TMO store on 6th ave has it.

$19.95 + tax.
    6th of what july ? i really hope that
    06-18-11 08:04 PM
    6th of what july ? i really hope that
    Don't listen to him. He just posts to be sarcastic.
    06-18-11 08:12 PM
    You can believe that AT&T will get it for sure. Likely before T-Mo but who knows. All anyone knows is that AT&T will have it before Sprint!
    I think the Rim AT&T relationship is strained at this point. Look at the Bridge. If I were RIM, I'd say you can have the phone when you support the bridge, or just make them last and say we know your "testing" is the slowest. Carriers have way too much power right now.
    mssca likes this.
    06-19-11 10:03 AM
    Well, you cant expect RIM to sell more devices if they eliminate AT&T.

Not to be an *** but does Sprint really count as a major player for moving devices and contract. I always think of AT&T for GSM and Verizon for CDMA.
    06-19-11 12:27 PM
    I think the Rim AT&T relationship is strained at this point. Look at the Bridge.
    Yes. And strangely the original bridge was kind of bad and not really worth worrying about. But after a couple of updates it is now a very decent alternative to tethering, even using a slower BB phone.
    06-19-11 01:26 PM
    I would be surprise if AT&T got it first. T-Mobile announced they were getting it the day RIM announced it during blackberry world. We havent even seen at least a leak document indicating AT&T will get it.
    06-19-11 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD