Hi guys,
    I just got my blackberry bold 9900, after using it for 6 days.. Everything seemed to be perfect and I'm loving this masterpiece from Rim!
    All of a sudden I noticed whenever I call anyone I can't hear them, neitheri get any notifications or call rings.. Whenever I remove it from the holster I see all the missed calls and notifications.. I have to remove the battery and the problem disappears.. Works for a a day or half n then the problem arises.. Plz suggest, is it a hardware or software fault.. Btw I have the 261 OS, havent upgraded to 317 or the leaked 353.. Plz help guys
    09-04-11 01:24 PM
    Suggestions
    09-04-11 02:08 PM
    This just happened to me as well. Not really sure why.
    09-04-11 02:20 PM
    Suggestions
    if phone works back normal after a reboot, then i think its some applications causing this problem, Did you DLed any 3rs party apps? If yes then try to delete one at the time and see how it will go.
    Last edited by joju58; 09-04-11 at 04:21 PM.
    09-04-11 03:01 PM
    Its kinda new, and i havent installed any third party apps! the only app that I downloaded from appworld is Wikitude :S.. Can a software update solve this?
    09-05-11 12:31 AM
    My issue is when somebody calls me and I have my device in my holster, when I pick it up, I can't hear the caller. Same thing when I am listening to my music using a head set. Kind of annoying. This issue has been on and off.
    09-05-11 12:38 AM
    Its kinda new, and i havent installed any third party apps! the only app that I downloaded from appworld is Wikitude :S.. Can a software update solve this?
    Yes, I'm sure future software update should take care of this, hopefully sooner than later.
    09-05-11 12:39 AM
    Why don't you delete this app and see how it will go, if issue will be still there then your next step is to wipe or reload OS
    09-05-11 01:02 PM
    Hi guys,
    I just got my blackberry bold 9900, after using it for 6 days.. Everything seemed to be perfect and I'm loving this masterpiece from Rim!
    All of a sudden I noticed whenever I call anyone I can't hear them, neitheri get any notifications or call rings.. Whenever I remove it from the holster I see all the missed calls and notifications.. I have to remove the battery and the problem disappears.. Works for a a day or half n then the problem arises.. Plz suggest, is it a hardware or software fault.. Btw I have the 261 OS, havent upgraded to 317 or the leaked 353.. Plz help guys
    Hi Guys,

I just bought new Bold 9900 as well, i bought in Singapore, under Singtel provider, it also have same problem, i make a call, it rings and can go through, but the recipients never hear anything

after that i tried to change it one to one, because i just bought it less than 1 week, when i got new unit also it comes with same problem, so im very angry now!!! more than angry bird !!!
    09-17-11 02:43 AM
    Hi Guys,

I compared same bold 9900 one is mine, another one is my friend one, why the screen looks abit different? my one looks in darker shade, my friend one more bright eventhough i set the brightness in the same settings which is 10.

Any suggestion guys?
    09-17-11 02:47 AM
    I have 2 friends experiencing the same problem they cant hear anything when a call comes in! Sometimes the phone doesn't ring out!
    They do a battery pull it works for awhile then back to square one!

Some please HELP!!!!!!
    09-23-11 06:28 PM
    Hi Guys,

I just bought new Bold 9900 as well, i bought in Singapore, under Singtel provider, it also have same problem, i make a call, it rings and can go through, but the recipients never hear anything

after that i tried to change it one to one, because i just bought it less than 1 week, when i got new unit also it comes with same problem, so im very angry now!!! more than angry bird !!!
    Yes, i am frequently facing the same damn issue as well! Very frustrated. Having other problems with the 9900 as well. I don't wish to but i now really regret buying it. Failed product. Bought in Singapore using singtel prepaid.
    09-27-11 12:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD