Hi,

I got my new bold yesterday (Thursday 24th) as an upgrade to my blackberry curve 8900. The new bold is using the same simcard as the old curve as advised when i ordered the upgrade.

So anyway, I have no connection to BES or BIS and no access to podcasts, facebook application, BBM or blackberry protect (although i can use the facebook application when wifi is switched on)

Also, I can't set-up an email to my phone as it either says it cannot connect to the enterprise network (obviously, it's not connected) or that i need to enter my enterprise username and password as provided by my system administrator (which i dont have).

Anyway, after two days straight of hours and hours of phone calls with vodafone and even going to their store, no one seems to know what the problem is. They think my BB services haven't been provisioned on the new bold and are still attached to the old curve and that the BB pin hasn't moved over to the new phone. Either that or its a handset fault, however everything works perfectly on the phone except anything that requires blackberry.

Any help whatsoever would be appreciated, i'm pulling my hair out here! I know for a fact it's not right that neither the BES or BIS is not connected, but have no idea how to fix this, or how to advise vodafones technical team to fix it (as, no disrespect, none of them have a clue how to solve this issue).
    11-25-11 02:52 PM
    Anyway, after two days straight of hours and hours of phone calls with vodafone and even going to their store, no one seems to know what the problem is. They think my BB services haven't been provisioned on the new bold and are still attached to the old curve and that the BB pin hasn't moved over to the new phone. Either that or its a handset fault, however everything works perfectly on the phone except anything that requires blackberry.

I concur with this issue. I would say your PIN is not on your account. Log in to your BIS page and make sure your PIN is on your account.
    11-25-11 04:10 PM
    might seem like a silly question, but how/where do i do that? Never had to before
    11-25-11 08:12 PM
    11-25-11 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD