Hi all,

Im facing some calendar display issues.

On my old curve if I inputed a meeting at say 12:45, the meeting on the calendar screen would show 12:45. Now with the new OS7 its only done by the hour. So if you do have an appointment at 12:45 it will show between 12 and 1pm.

Is there anyway to change it back like it use to be where every time you input an appointment it will show the exact time rather than slot the times in within the one hour allocation?

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.
    09-04-11 10:09 PM
    I don't believe so but but visually you would be able to 'kind of' tell that the 12:45 slot was the appointment time since 1/4 of the calendar entry and green (or whatever colour your default is) bar starts at a 1/4 before 1:00. Plus when you highlight the entry it gives you a full detail of the time etc in a black panel either at the top of the screen or bottom of the screen. If that makes any sense.
    09-05-11 12:16 AM
    Hi,

First time BB user. Picked up the 9900. I like it so far, but want to know how/why when I enter an appointment in my calendar, say for next year, it will show up in my notification view when clicking on the notification bar. My calendar displays all apptns, tasks and birthdays in the notification view way before they are to take place?

I only want it to display the appointment etc when it has reached that particular day.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    09-05-11 11:52 AM
    As mhw said, on the "day view", if u move the cursor above the appointment, it shows full details.

As for the home screen notification, well it usually shows you what's next on your appointment list. Personally i like this feature cuz let's say i am free for the next two days, but it actually reminds me of the seminar i almost forgot about which happens on the weekend. I usually click on the notification bar everymorning when i wake up.

I am not sure how to change the notification bar settings, if i come across them i will let you know

Cheers,
    09-07-11 03:04 AM
    Oh i almost forgot. I visited this topic as i found an issue, and wanted to see if anyone faces it.
    My calendar default view is Month. When i click on calendar icon, i go to my month view. If i directly click on the current day (highlighted usually with a blue cursor), it lags quite well to open the day. But lets say i click on the calendar, and directly click on a different day, it opens so fast, and if i go back and click on the current day it works fine.

Anyone noticed that? (i know.. i hate my gadget OCD hehe)
    09-07-11 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD