You sure the case did that?
    I tried this case Amazon.com: BoxWave True Carbon Fiber iPhone 4 Case (Aero Black): Cell Phones & Accessories on two different iPhone 4 and in different locations. I returned it, left them a review and the refunded my money with shipping.

Rubbish! Nothing is better than faux leather. Nothing. Not even REAL leather.

I shall proudly defend it til death. Whomever wishes to join me in my righteous plight to rid the 9900 of this retched "carbon fiber" once and for all say aye!
    Well get you some Corinthian leather and some contact adhesive and have at it!
    36thDisciple likes this.
    07-28-11 04:52 PM
    I tried this case Amazon.com: BoxWave True Carbon Fiber iPhone 4 Case (Aero Black): Cell Phones & Accessories on two different iPhone 4 and in different locations. I returned it, left them a review and the refunded my money with shipping.

nice review you left there [; Thats pretty damn expensive for a case, looks nice but sucks that carbon fiber kills reception.
    07-28-11 05:18 PM
    Hahahahahahaha that's class! I'm stealing that comeback! Swagger-jacked!!
    07-28-11 06:04 PM
    Eh If it scratches easy(whch I hope it won`t) it can`t be worse than my Curve 8530 was for scratching, whenever I put that thing down it somehow contracted scratches...
    07-29-11 12:56 AM
    So is this thing going to scratch easily? It seems very glossy...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It is glossy and it will likely scratch.

Would that stop me from getting the phone?

**** NO!
    07-29-11 05:43 AM
    nice review you left there [; Thats pretty damn expensive for a case, looks nice but sucks that carbon fiber kills reception.
    It really was a nice case, it fit perfect and was very thin so it added very little to the phone. It just killed the RF. I picked the Case Mate Barely There case and it worked great but was not near as good looking.

If they made a Barely There case for the 9900 and 9860, I would get it but it is too early.
    07-29-11 05:46 AM
    If they made a Barely There case for the 9900 and 9860, I would get it but it is too early.
    They are on the way.

Bold 9900 - CrackBerry Canada
    07-29-11 12:43 PM
    put a screen protector over it if ur so worried..

then put a rubber skin over it
    then add an otterbox to it. then put it in a zip lock bag..
    u'll be gd to go
    Look into E-Grips; They offer transparent sheets of their non-slip material. I ordered a sheet as soon as I received my aftermarket "Stars & Stripes" housing for my 9700. Traced a Xerox copy of the OEM backplate's Faux-Leather pad; cut to fit, VOILA! Non-slip backing that still shows off the design.
    07-29-11 12:57 PM
    They are on the way.

Bold 9900 - CrackBerry Canada
    If I could get hold of that and the charging cradle, I would be set!
    07-29-11 01:16 PM
    If I could get hold of that and the charging cradle, I would be set!
    Charging pod now available direct from RIM.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=MKFZ01EL
    08-01-11 10:41 AM

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=RV68uugK
    Well it is not really RIM, but it is the people who they have contracted to sell their accessories. After ordering and putting all my CC information in it comes back with an error and a message to call.

I called and give them my order number and they said the order did not go through while in the mean time I get a email telling me that my order is processed and on the way! RIM did not pay much as these people have no real time information about my order, they just wanted to duplicate it and I did not feel safe in even giving them my CC number.

Anyway I hope it is on the way.

Thanks for the URL
    08-01-11 11:30 AM
    thanks for all the replys guys!

To me, any sort of replica materials is a turn off, so i'm fairly curious
    08-03-11 10:59 PM

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=iObwXYeq
    These accessory techs are idiots. I have placed tow orders of which you get a email in only a few seconds thanking for your order and it is being processed. Then you check and see that both orders are on "error hold"!

When you can and try to find out why, they do not know. Tech sales is farmed out to India and between the low volume and not being able to hear them and their heavy accent, I just gave up!
    08-04-11 05:53 AM
    It's thin enough to where you can almost see through it but is still strong, and you can see the pattern all the way through, meaning if you take the door off, the pattern is on both sides. This indicates it is real carbon fiber. If not, they went to great lengths to make it look real... Most of the time when it's fake, the pattern will just be on the outside. Plus, plastic will have to be thicker than that to not break super easily...
    02-21-12 12:20 AM
    It's thin enough to where you can almost see through it but is still strong, and you can see the pattern all the way through, meaning if you take the door off, the pattern is on both sides. This indicates it is real carbon fiber. If not, they went to great lengths to make it look real... Most of the time when it's fake, the pattern will just be on the outside. Plus, plastic will have to be thicker than that to not break super easily...
    No. It just means it's woven material in translucent lacquer.
    02-21-12 01:07 AM
    No. It just means it's woven material in translucent lacquer.
    Hmmm...I can try to look into it further for you if you guys/gals want me to. I don't know if a friend of mine is still working with RIM, haven't seen one another in 2 years. If he is I'll ask him or get it out of him via torture lol.
    02-21-12 01:39 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD