guys , is it normal that the ALT button and the ENTER button , both of them when i press it , is kinna lighter or very easy to press compare than the rest ? is it normal ?
    02-12-12 05:52 AM
    I feel that the top row (Q-P) keys feel more solid than the 2nd and 3rd row keys. The 3rd row keys are the lightest.
    02-12-12 07:44 AM
    I don't have either of those issues (my alt/enter keys don't feel any lighter than the rest of the keys and all of the rows of keys on my phone feel just as tight). The only issue I have with my 9930 is a creaky space bar.

Do a little searching through the forum. You'll see that with this make of phone, different little things happen here or there.
    Last edited by lynawry; 02-12-12 at 11:25 AM.
    02-12-12 11:23 AM
    i don't have the issues all my keys are fine/flush and needs a little finger pressure to make it work.
    my cousin his enter key was very sensitive when he just laid his finger on it, it immediately reacted.
    he went to the store and left it there to be sended out for repair, after 2 weeks he got it back the enter key was as good as fine.
    i guess his whole keypad unit got replaced or they aligned it a bit make it all work again.
    i'm not sure how it is on yours? do you think it's about the same?
    02-12-12 11:30 AM
    Mine are fine and dandy. Same pressure for all the keys as far as I can tell.

I did have a squeky track pad but that went after a few weeks.
    02-12-12 01:29 PM
    do you think is there a good service center for blackberry around california that is doing a good job and friendly price ?
    02-12-12 03:37 PM
    don't you have warranty? just send it in and let them repair it.
    with no cost.
    02-12-12 03:38 PM
    i bought this bold from ebay seller names : RYAN_GAMES from hawai , and yeah i found in this bold the "alt" button is very easy to be pressed than other .
    02-12-12 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD