Is anyone knows how to properly connect a bluetooth headset to play music? When I connect mine, it can take and receive calls, but when play music or movie, it plays from the speaker phones not from Bluetooth headset. Yes, I have a multimedia compatible Bluetooth set. I tried since Bold 9900 came out with no luck. Is this because I don't have a SD card?

Sine same issue come up with the car GPS/entertainment system I think this has to do with settings of the phone. I tried clicking the Blackberry button while I am in the phone and enabling it to Bluetooth and it didn't work.
    09-13-11 02:05 PM
    While using the media or music app click the blackberry button, choose bluetooth, headset, speakerphone etc.
    09-13-11 02:07 PM
    While using the media or music app click the blackberry button, choose bluetooth, headset, speakerphone etc.
    It won't work. It just lower the sound when I select bluetooth and the music still coming off of the speaker phone. Any solutions?
    09-13-11 02:09 PM
    It seems like even though the handsfree and the headset features are available, only the handsfree system get connected on Bold 9900 for some reason. I remember on my Bold 9700, it come up with handsfree AND headset with green check marks. May be the phone is not compatible with my new headset and the GPS system.
    09-13-11 02:14 PM
    Is your headset A2DP compatible? If not music won't come out the bluetooth heaset... I have a jawbone icon and was listening to podcasts yesterday no problem. That's because my headset is A2DP compatible!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    mssca likes this.
    09-13-11 02:25 PM
    Is your headset A2DP compatible? If not music won't come out the bluetooth heaset... I have a jawbone icon and was listening to podcasts yesterday no problem. That's because my headset is A2DP compatible!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I have a Motorola HK-200, is this A2DP compatible? Thanks. EDIT: NOPE, it is not, http://www.tessco.com/products/displ...63&eventPage=1
    09-13-11 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD