I have transferred my Bloomberg from my 9700 Bold onto my new 9900 Bold but when I go to download a podcast it gives a broken message in RED Cannot download podcast to s.... The message is then lost of the screen and the downloading stops. I assume it is trying to put it on the simcard but I cannot find any settings to sort this out. Does anybody have a solution?
    02-02-12 03:47 AM
    In the Podcasts' options you have the option to either download podcast files to media card or device memory. It has nothing to do with the simcard. What is yours set to? Maybe you chose media card but haven't inserted one?
    02-02-12 04:05 AM
    I am getting the same issue on my Torch 9850. The full message is red is "Can Not Download podcast to SD Card". I have been getting this ever since I got my torch which was about 10 days ago. I never got this error on my Storm 2. I downloaded other files to my SD card with out issue so I am starting to think this an issue with Bloomberg and OS 7.1.0.163. Would appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks
    03-12-12 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD