The other day I wanted to go through my 3rd party apps and delete the ones that I seldom use. When I went to Options --> Devices --> Application Management a blank screen shows up. On the top ribbon where you can choose different modes such as "Applications", "CPU", "Storage", etc. I can't choose any other options, and nothing is listed under the "Applications" title (ie. doesn't list any applicaitons that are installed). Anyone else having this issue as well? I have the Verizon 7.0.0.374 loaded and I'm on Verizon. Tried battery pulls and soft resets but no luck. I'm trying everything I can without having to reload the OS (which gets old after a while).
    11-04-11 01:20 PM
    The other day I wanted to go through my 3rd party apps and delete the ones that I seldom use. When I went to Options --> Devices --> Application Management a blank screen shows up. On the top ribbon where you can choose different modes such as "Applications", "CPU", "Storage", etc. I can't choose any other options, and nothing is listed under the "Applications" title (ie. doesn't list any applicaitons that are installed). Anyone else having this issue as well? I have the Verizon 7.0.0.374 loaded and I'm on Verizon. Tried battery pulls and soft resets but no luck. I'm trying everything I can without having to reload the OS (which gets old after a while).
    Hm am I really the only one with this problem? Trying to bump it before reloading the OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-11 10:20 AM
    its happened to me but not found a fix (not really looked for one)
    11-05-11 10:29 AM
    Nope, happened when I did the os update ota. If you press menu while your in AM and select modules you can see everything listed but there are no stats. I'm going to download .374 onto my pc and try a clean wipe and a reinstall. I may try to restore just the AM first. Remember if you do this to backup, and when you restore don't do a full restore, use the advanced option and select only data or you are likely to restore the AM glitch too! I will post back later.

11-05-11 10:37 AM
    Nope, happened when I did the os update ota. If you press menu while your in AM and select modules you can see everything listed but there are no stats. I'm going to download .374 onto my pc and try a clean wipe and a reinstall. I may try to restore just the AM first. Remember if you do this to backup, and when you restore don't do a full restore, use the advanced option and select only data or you are likely to restore the AM glitch too! I will post back later.

Please do let me know! I did an ota upgrade as well, so I'm wondering if that's where the probel arises from. I usually use DM to load so I might try that too.

11-05-11 02:37 PM
    Please do let me know! I did an ota upgrade as well, so I'm wondering if that's where the probel arises from. I usually use DM to load so I might try that too.

Options/ device/application management/ there you will see a list of all you apps. There you can delete all the app you need.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-05-11 02:59 PM
    Options/ device/application management/ there you will see a list of all you apps. There you can delete all the app you need.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    My original post was because none of the apps get listed under the application management. I simply get a blank screen uinder the banner that says "applications (all)"

11-05-11 05:08 PM
    Hank read the first post! I am fairly certain we can download .374 and replace the AM from it. That shouldn't be a problem. I have everything I need to try it out except the time to do it! Haha. But I will let you know max. like I said though, I'll do a full backup just in case it doesn't work and have to wipe and reinstall. I'll keep in touch.

11-05-11 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD