Hello there i need some help with my blackberry bold 9900 i bought my bb from the Duty Free In germany and therefor i don't have any warranty.. but a month after using it. a small thin line appeared on the screen .. it kept going and coming back until it became 2 lines one black one blue .. and now it's became even worse that the screen totally blacks outs and keeps blinking .. the phone is kinda still useable but not for long.
    Now i'm guessing that i have to buy a new LED screen for the phone? But i have to ship it from somewhere since i live in Norway, do you mind to recommend a place for me? and some extra info about the led screens? like i saw that they're 2 versions one 0001 and 0002 ? what's the difference bettwen them

Thanks for the help
    01-17-12 05:14 PM
    well now more than half of the screen is black? comes and goes .. can't even see the lines anymore
    01-17-12 05:19 PM
    i'm taking a picture now, will upload
    01-17-12 05:19 PM
    and i have not even dropped the phone once

If the black screen goes the lines come ...
    01-17-12 05:21 PM
    i woke up one morning .. the phone was on charge, and they were there
    01-17-12 05:30 PM
    i woke up one morning .. the phone was on charge, and they were there
    I had the same thing happen to my phone. I was skiing in Utah, so in my case the freezing weather may have been a factor.

For me, the black line slowly disappeared and after a full 24 hours the black line was completely gone, my screen was back to normal and the line never came back.

What was odd was that if I took a picture with the camera and uploaded, the picture was perfect, and even if I took a screenshot of my screen, when I uploaded the screenshot, there was no line in the picture. Not sure if you would call that hardware or software, but regardless, it went away.
    01-17-12 05:33 PM
    yeah, well in my situation whenever i swore on the phone it went away.. but not anymore now not even flirting with it helps hehe
    01-17-12 05:38 PM
    yea but my question was, where to buy a new screen? and why is there 2 kinds of them?
    01-18-12 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD