Hey guys i have a question about the warranty!

Here in the Philippines if you buy from an authorized reseller you get an official 2 year warrantry from RIM, it even had an app with the philippine flag as the icon and everytime you opened it , there would be a countdown on how many days you have left on the warranty

after i updated the OS to .474 since only .353 is available here, that app is gone, did i void the warranty by accident or ?

also is there a way for me check the status of my warranty online or ?

thanks any help would be highly appreciated
    11-08-11 05:53 AM
    Hey guys i have a question about the warranty!

Here in the Philippines if you buy from an authorized reseller you get an official 2 year warrantry from RIM, it even had an app with the philippine flag as the icon and everytime you opened it , there would be a countdown on how many days you have left on the warranty

after i updated the OS to .474 since only .353 is available here, that app is gone, did i void the warranty by accident or ?

also is there a way for me check the status of my warranty online or ?

thanks any help would be highly appreciated
    Hi I wonder if the warranty app is embedded in the OS your phone came with and by updating to .474 of course it's not included. I don't think the warranty is voided but you can always reinstall the .353 and see if the app is back. Also go into DM when you are backing up your phone and check the Applications - you might see the warranty app
    listed (maybe)
    11-08-11 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD