Is it possible for a customer such as myself to contact RIM for technical support issues? I know that we are supposed to go through the cell phone company for support, however, they follow a basic canned support script for supporting customers and are incapable of dealing with more complex issues.
    11-30-11 04:41 PM
    I was offered RIM support after working with VZW on my trackpad issue. I opted to just get my device swapped out for another brand new one. RIM wasn't going to be able to resolve my issue over the phone.
    11-30-11 04:48 PM
    I worked with RIM when my VZW rep set my BIS password and secret question and forgot to tell me what it was... They were very helpful and I was set to go within 20 minutes.
    11-30-11 10:01 PM
    I worked with RIM when my VZW rep set my BIS password and secret question and forgot to tell me what it was... They were very helpful and I was set to go within 20 minutes.
    My experience was completely opposite. RIM gave me run around when Telus thought that they can change me for a defective Bold 9900 that was exchanged 24 hours after buying it! I had to say f*@k you to the RIM rep and yell at them in order for them to force Telus to stop charging me.

Apple customer support on the other hand is right out of heaven.
    11-30-11 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD